PDA

View Full Version : picture of this guy i know

cwm
05-31-2005, 09:14 PM
everyone knows this guy for his arms they are huge and i think they look helariously big compared to his back and i dont even wanna see his legs. Anyone else agree?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/itr21/Picture019.jpg

HahnB
05-31-2005, 09:33 PM
If his rear delts were bigger his arms would look a lot better. Still a nice build though. His nipples seem a little high placed, and there's a big blurry spot on his stomach-other than that the pic doesn't appear to be photoshopped.

BCC
05-31-2005, 09:43 PM
His arms look like they're full of oil.

Stackattack
05-31-2005, 09:49 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Beholder
05-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Looks like a curl/bench jockey with decent genetics and oil :p

MixmasterNash
05-31-2005, 10:24 PM

Because I really don't know any better, why do you say this?

Is it because of the vascularity in the upper arm? Or just the relative proportions of arm to delts/etc? Something else?

Beast
05-31-2005, 10:41 PM
His arms are huge. Excellent vascularity, too.

bigpoppapump979
05-31-2005, 11:05 PM
thats terribly photoshopped. look at his traps and chest

BCC
06-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Because I really don't know any better, why do you say this?

Is it because of the vascularity in the upper arm? Or just the relative proportions of arm to delts/etc? Something else?

Well the vascularity just leads me to believe he's a user. As for why I believe there is oil in his arms it's simple. They're lumpy as hell. No real shape to his tricep, and hell it looks like it's maybe bruised.

Shark
06-01-2005, 01:38 AM
I don't think its photoshoped. I agree with BCC, i'd guess synth in the arms. His tri looks like a bicep, no horseshoe just a smooth round line.

Franco
06-01-2005, 01:52 AM
From the angle the picture is taken his traps and delts look very underdeveloped.

Wierz
06-01-2005, 07:10 AM
Well the vascularity just leads me to believe he's a user. As for why I believe there is oil in his arms it's simple. They're lumpy as hell. No real shape to his tricep, and hell it looks like it's maybe bruised.

Messed up. Now that you mention it, his tricep does have a funky, non-shape to it. When you look at how lean the rest of him is, you'd think his tricep would show more of the "tri" definition.

cwm
06-01-2005, 06:32 PM
sorry guys i wasnt asking if the pic was photoshopped. For those of you who wonder, it is NOT photochopped. I know this guy and he looks that exact size in person. His arms do look like they are full of some fluid. His triceps stick out like a ball like that all the time even with a straight arm it looks so weird. I was basically just asking if you think the rest of his body isnt developed well. He sent me a pic of the stuff hes been taking. I have the pic its some injectable called herculean

cosmicdebree88
06-01-2005, 06:38 PM
I would have to say that YES the rest of his body is very out of proportion. This is due to the fact that he has injected some form of synthol (most likely that herculean product) into his biceps and triceps. I think that he, similar to gregg valentino, would look much better without the disgusting oil in their arms.

cwm
06-02-2005, 04:35 PM
yeah thats discusting ....... never heard of anyone injecting oil to look big. Sounds discusting.

Progress
06-02-2005, 05:06 PM
The more I look at it, the more it looks chopped. Does anyone notice the color change from his lower trap to right on the top of the delt?

Beholder
06-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Since its a bit orange(yes I see it) I am going to go with its the reflection off of the lockers? :P
I dunno...it isnt really photochopped as there isnt anything real suspect about it. Im gonna say he is injecting that herculean stuff.

chris6969
06-02-2005, 06:12 PM
I was thinking AAS + Synthol + Photoshopped.

Look at the edge of this arms (both sides).... they look like they were streched out....

Progress
06-02-2005, 06:30 PM
Honestly, those are seriously screwy genetics to have delts and arms that size with such flaccid traps if it isn't chopped.

bigpoppapump979
06-02-2005, 06:47 PM
i still say its photoshopped. the color change between his traps and his chest gives it away. the smudging tool in Adobe can take care of that if you know what you are doing. (i made fake id's in college)

edit: i take that back i think i was wrong. still a totally unproportioned and silly physique.

Progress
06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
i still say its photoshopped. the color change between his traps and his chest gives it away. the smudging tool in Adobe can take care of that if you know what you are doing. (i made fake id's in college)

edit: i take that back i think i was wrong. still a totally unproportioned and silly physique.

Why take it back? Does anyone else notice the abrupt color change from the top of the delt to the bottom or the trap?

Beholder
06-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Tanline? heh....

bigpoppapump979
06-02-2005, 11:06 PM
yea but that would be a reverse tanline...like he wore a collar to the beach lollll...thats what made me say photoshop in the first place, plus the general underdevelopment of the rest of his body...but look at the outer edges of his arms and you can tell that they are not chopped. this is just one freaky looking dude. (I think)

edit: the lighting is what really convinced me, and the reflections arent fake. this guy should take like a year off of tri's/bi's and start working his shoulders and back, and start pumping all that synthol into his delts. then he would look alot more impressive.

cwm
06-03-2005, 07:36 AM
LOL you guys are helarious. Im not the type of person to post a photo chopped pic on the net and claim its real. Like i said i know this guy in person. Looking at him in person he looks seriously like a cartoon. Like he should be named gregg valentino jr. If anyone lives near guelph ontario canada go to the bar trappers alley he is a bouncer there and stands in there every night with his sleeves rolled up. I posted the pic because i think he is a curl jocky who somehow got the weirdest crazyiest arms ive seen. this is the other pic he sent me of the stuff hes taking. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v395/itr21/juice014.jpg

but i swear to god its not photochopped. I dont blame you guys for thinking this cause even looking at him in person it looks like someone surgically installed a baseball on each side of his arm.