PDA

View Full Version : Does ETS have any negative impacts when mixed with Naproxen/Naprosyn?

twm
06-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Naprosyn is the active ingrediant in some anti-inflammatory drugs like Aleve. I take generic Naproxen as an anti-inflammatory for my tendonitis after having completed a cortisone 10-day series.

I don't see why there would be a problem taking these two at the same time, but I know its extremely damaging to take aspirin while taking naprosyn/naproxen. I took a peak at the ETS ingrediants and definitely didn't see aspirin, but I'd love to make sure.

chris mason
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM
I am not aware of any possible complications but that does not mean they do not exist. I will check into it for you.

Chris

Genacide
06-01-2005, 01:53 PM
Just a slight thinning of the wallet :evillaugh

JK

Joe Black
06-01-2005, 02:56 PM
emphasis on the slight ;)

chris mason
06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Ok, got with our guy and here is the answer:

"There is no problem taking NSAID Drugs (like Naprosyn, Aleve etc) and MicroLactin at the same time. The products work on different pathways and could have a mutually beneficial effect or even synergy."

I hope this helps.

Chris

twm
06-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks for checking, Chris. I really appriciate it.

Maki Riddington
06-04-2005, 02:53 PM
The cool thing about Chris and Dan is that they actually care about the well being of their customers. To me that speaks volumes of their vision and character.