PDA

View Full Version : Creatine

ddegroff
06-02-2005, 06:58 PM
I know what seems like a lot about creatine, but not much about loading. I always thought creatine loading was the first day you take 20g or so and 5g each day after that. The new program that im starting talks about the loading phase is 14 days. Each day they want me to drink 22g of creatine mixed with a half cup of sugar in a gallon of water. That just seems like a lot of creatine to me. What do you guys think?

Chizniz16
06-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Anyone on here will agree you dont need a loading phase. Take 5-7 grams a day or about 1 teaspoon. What brand of creatine would tell you to do this?

ddegroff
06-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah thats what i do now 5g a day before i work out. Second its not a type of creatine thats telling me to do this its this new program that im starting talks about that kind of loading phase. Thanks for the help thats kinda what i thought.

Geeper
06-03-2005, 03:11 AM
Again loading is crap, and those suggested amounts of creatine... wow, your piss is going to get expensive cause that's where most of it is going to end up

lowry383
06-04-2005, 02:07 PM
i took cell tech and was recommended to avoid the loading phase, its worked fine without it, ended up gaining what i was told i would. but then again i have no way to compare. i don't think i could stand taking it twice a day anyways :D