PDA

View Full Version : 19 y/o ready to reclaim his body.

daftgem
06-06-2005, 10:59 PM

BigDanStud
06-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey congrats on getting motivated, you really look pretty good man! I don't think you need to cut, I think you should do a clean bulk. Your legs look great, nice calves and pretty good size quads. I think if you did alot of upper body things it would help out greatly. Focus alot on back,(lat pulls, rows, pull ups) chest (bench press, incline), arms and shoulders, traps (front shrugs, rear shrugs) will help fill you out as well, but don't forget to keep workin out your legs.

Big Dan

Beholder
06-07-2005, 12:43 AM
you definately do have some decent sized wheels! Seems that you got a bit of a foundation there and hopefully through some dedication hopefully no more '2-3 month runs' happen!
goodluck :D

ericg
06-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Sounds like you have things in order. Lift hard bro!

daftgem
06-07-2005, 01:28 PM
BigDanStud: Thanks man. I am gonna blast my upperbody in the coming months. I would love to have a powerful back and shoulders.. I am a big fan of the power look.

Beholder: Yea, I really want to make this a long term initiative. Maybe a long term goal of 195 @ 8% by the time im 21 :cool: .

As of right now I have been back in the gym consitantly for 3 weeks. Im going to kick start my weight loss with a PSMF for 2 weeks or so with a low weight high volume maintance routine.. and then go back to 10% less than maintanece and hammer away at my weaknesses and throw some HIIT in there and gradually bring up the cals and focus on aerobic endurance as well.

Geeper
06-07-2005, 03:08 PM
From the pics I'd say your base is great! You're not a fat guy and you're not a bag of bones.

The right diet (and by diet I mean quality of food) and lifting heavy and you'll do well. Looking at your pics I'd say the diet would be my main focus. What's your diet like right now?