PDA

View Full Version : natty pbutter

tsungwei
06-09-2005, 08:38 PM
whats so good about it ? nutrition wise

do those of you who have acne feel like eating so much natty peanut butter gives acne? i know many doctors say that greasy and oily stuff isnt the cause of pimples , but i still think it has a part to do with it.

TooSmall
06-09-2005, 09:22 PM
It has healthy unsaturated fats. Good for you heart, good for cholestoral, good for testosterone levels.

And if you're trying to get in more calories, it helps with that too.

Oh, and PB doesn't have "grease." When people talk about greasy food causing acne, they mean pizza, cheeseburgers, etc.

YungLifter
06-10-2005, 04:48 AM
Yeah I eat so much PB, I have clearest face you can have, so I guess that's not true with natty or im just lucky.=)

EJFan
06-10-2005, 10:11 AM
eating greasy food only contributes to acne when the consumer doesn't wash thoroughly. it's not a cause, but oil on the skin can clog pores and impact your skin in a negative way.

tsungwei
06-10-2005, 09:07 PM
good for testosterone levels?

Built
06-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Healthy fats are necessary for proper endocrine function. Saturated fat is good for test production as well. That's why very low fat diets aren't generally very good for bb.

Beholder
06-11-2005, 01:23 AM
I can say that after starting to eat healthy fats and alot more protein then my old non-caring diet that my energy has gone thru the roof, less random pimples and im gaining weight! *gasp!*
*takes a tablespoon of natty pb* mmmmmmm