PDA

View Full Version : UD 2.0 E-Book

Harrison486
06-10-2005, 04:43 AM
Hey guys! What's going on? Well, I was thinking about possible getting a version of Lyle's UD 2.0 in the future (I seriously am too damn poor right now). I was wondering how many of you actually have the e-book over the hardcopy. Any reccomendation as to which would be better to get?

spanky33
06-10-2005, 07:46 AM
i have the e-book. it's like 20 bucks U.S.
It's a good book. I mean, i never did UD2.0 but i learned a ****load from that book

Maki Riddington
06-10-2005, 08:31 AM
It's definitely worth spending $20 on. Here's a link to the book. http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=118

TheGimp
06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
I bought the ebook, coz it was so easy. I'm not sure how I would have gone about getting the hardcopy.

It seriously is one of the best investments I've made as a bodybuilder.

HobbesAB
06-10-2005, 09:37 AM
I did UD 2.0 and it does work. Try it and learn to hate/appreciate Lyle with a passion shared by many others. As spanky mentioned earlier, even if you don't do it, you'll learn alot just by reading it. Same is true with his Bromo book.

Regarding e-book versus hard cover, I bought the e-book version. I read it every now and then on my PDA

Drai's
06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
I bought the ebook, coz it was so easy. I'm not sure how I would have gone about getting the hardcopy.

It seriously is one of the best investments I've made as a bodybuilder.

:withstupi

Drai's
06-10-2005, 10:28 AM
It's a good book. I mean, i never did UD2.0 but i learned a ****load from that book

It's EASILY worth the money even if you know you'll never do the diet.

Gigante66
06-12-2005, 01:26 PM
I bought the hard copy edition and I never did the diet, bought it when it came out, and I learned a lot. I have been thinking about trying to though this summer.

Shao-LiN
06-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Hey guys! What's going on? Well, I was thinking about possible getting a version of Lyle's UD 2.0 in the future (I seriously am too damn poor right now). I was wondering how many of you actually have the e-book over the hardcopy. Any reccomendation as to which would be better to get?

I'm not really sure what you mean. Do you think that they have different information in each of them? Pick whichever one is more convenient for you.