PDA

View Full Version : Test Booster's

BuckSGT
06-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Has anyone found any legal test boosters that accutally work.
Get Big Or GO Home

wrestlemaniac
06-10-2005, 06:29 PM
fats and heavy weights

Built
06-10-2005, 06:39 PM
:withstupi

I understand orgasms are good for increasing test as well.

Also, deep heavy squats

Hubby's been taking tribulus (we're both really enjoying it... :evillaugh ) - an herb which seems to work better for men over 35 or so. In your twenties, your natural test is so high I doubt you'd notice any effect from trib.

I tried it, but it just made my boobs grow. Temporarily. They were so sore you couldn't even LOOK at them directly let alone shine bright lights on them, so it was mostly just a really big tease for my husband.

They're gone now. :cry:

cosmicdebree88
06-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah basically before age 35-40 I've really only heard of ppl using that stuff at the end of pct.

ianack4life
06-10-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm 19 and on Optimum Nutrition's Tribulus now.

I got it for something like $5 a bottle and figured I'd give it a shot. There's a more potent kind but that was far more expensive, like $30 for what would last me 1-2weeks.

The results - well I'm down in weight right now so its hard to tell if my strength has benefited in anyway from it. I've been getting a few real deep tissue pimples across the back of my shoulders and I had one hell of one on my lower back, that I have never before had. I've been getting the random woodies after popping the pills. With all this said, my diet has also varied greatly from what it was to what it is now and it changes daily. The result - I seem to have a better overall shape now and feel as if I've leaned out a bit even though I haven't bothered to count calories in forever. I'm not sure if I put on any lean mass.