PDA

View Full Version : KARSELS JOURNAL, gonna be big :)

karsel
06-13-2005, 02:38 AM
WELCOME TO MY JOURNAL :ninja:

Alright heading back to school tomorrow :cry: , but up-side is i get to use the gym :D which i have missed over the holidays. Well i am going back with a new Diet and new Routine which i am going to STICK to.
The routine may not be spot-on, but that can be changed in later stages of the year if its not going the right way. Just the basics on me:

Weight: 73 Kg (Im in Australia we use kilo's)
Height: 178cm
Body-Fat: N/A (will be fixed soon)

Well i was born with a high metabolism which has treated me VERY well, and generally have a good physique running in the family. From the age of 13 i did basics like sit-ups and push-ups at home until now, which i think has played a big part in keeping in shape and getting the definition i have now.
I've been going to the gym at school since February this year. My aims for now are to jsut reach the size i want, which i can't explain but to put on about 5-10 Kg's and keep or get back the definiton i ahve now.

DIET

Break-Fast
Nutri-Grain w/ Milk
2x Eggs
4 Slices Bread w/ Peanut butter

First Break
Small Can of Tuna
Snickers Bar Thingy
Peanut Butter Sandwhich

Lunch
Can of Baked Beans
Rice
Nutri-Grain Bar

After School
Noodles
Nuts
2x Eggs

Dinner
What-Ever mum makes :D

Before Bed
Tub of yoghurt
2x Glass of Milk
Nuts

3-4 Litres of Water

On top of my diet i have bought some Creatine, and will start my loading phase tomorrow.

Work-Out Routine

Monday

Warm Up: Bench Press 25% - 3 Sets 8 Reps

Behind Neck BB Press - 3 Sets 8 Reps
DB Lateral Raises - 3 Sets 8 Reps
BB Rear Delt Row - 3 Sets 8 Reps
DB Flyers - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Chest Dips - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Tricep Extension - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Tricep Push-Down - 3 Sets 8 Reps

Tuesday

Warm Up: Stretches, 1 Km on Treadmill

Concentrated DB Curls - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Weight Crunches - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Assisted Leg Raises - 3 Sets 8 Reps
BB Wrist Curls - 3 Sets 8 Reps
BB Reverse Wrist Curls - 3 Sets 8 Reps

Thursday

Warm Up: Stretches

Seated Row - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Wide Grip Pull Down - 3 Sets 8 Reps
DB Row - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Shrugs - 3 Sets 20 Reps

Friday

Warm Up: 1Km Tread, Stretches

Calve Raises - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Leg Presses - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Squats - 3 Sets 8 Reps
DB Curls - 3 Sets 8 Reps
Behind Neck Press - 3 sets 8 Reps
Tricep Extension - 3 Sets 8 Reps

That will be my foundation and depending on my feeling i might chuck in a exercise i haven't done for a couple days if ym energy allows it. But don't worry it won't be a muscle i have worked int the past 2 days.

Here are my measurements too:

Stomach: 81cm
Chest: 104cm
Upper Arms: 29.5 untensed 35cm tensed
Fore-Arm: 28cm
Upper Leg: 52cm
Lower Leg: 37cm
And here are some pics so i can have befores and afters...not very good, only of my leg, my back, and my front, i only have a webcam so hopefully i'll get some better ones soon.

Wish me luck

-BRC

karsel
06-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Wow, that was a real challenge eating that much! Today was exhausting, doing a routine, gonig to 3 classes, walking to catch the bus, im ROOTED!
Had some guy in the gym come up and had a chat to me asking if i'd like to do power-lifting with him. I said no thanks im doing my own routine, but i'll help him wiht spotting whenever he likes.
And he said that he knows alot of people that have used creatine and it hasn't done anything for them, but theres only one real way to find out, do it myself :). Plus i bet they didn't even use it properly.
Well tomorrow i have a free lesson, and gym isn't on due to it being "GIRLS DAY" watta crock of sh*t. Homework day :(