PDA

View Full Version : ****Recomendations

X33gone
06-14-2005, 04:46 AM
I am currently taking Whey Protein and I am pretty happy with it. But I am thinking of other possibilities of taking something new. Ive already decided im not going to take creatine. I was wondering what Opticen was? Is this the same thing as whey protein, or are they completly different.

And if they are different what do you recomend? (im 5'7, 185 pounds if that means anything)

I also know "it depends on the person, supplements act differently on different people." All I want, is your recomendations.

also....are there other vitamins or supplements you recomend to take besides one of these, or is that statement ludacris. Much help would be greatly appreciated. :birthday:

Praetorian
06-14-2005, 04:54 AM
get some,
- multivitamin
- fish oil

Canadian Crippler
06-14-2005, 07:10 AM
Protein, vitamins, and fish oil don't really act "different" on anyone. But beyond that, I'd add what Prae suggested + Creatine Monohydrate.

Make sure your diet is in check as well.

MasterOfPuppets
06-14-2005, 08:32 AM
get some,
- multivitamin
- fish oil
Agreed. Get some extra vitamin c as well IMO so you don't get sick as easily. B vitamins keep mosquitoes away too. Just some ideas.

MOP

chris mason
06-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Opticen is a meal replacement powder. It has a protein matrix which consists of whey, casein, and egg. This matrix is better than any whey-only product.

In addition it has carbohydrates, a very small amount of fat, and various vitamins and minerals.

AtLarge's product which would compare to the whey protein you are currently taking is called Nitrean. It has the same protein matrix as Opticen but is a protein-only product.

I would suggest the following supplements if your goal is size and strength:

Nitrean or Opticen
ETS
Creatine 500
Multi-Plus

This is essentially the supplement regimen I use and have experienced very nice results with.

X33gone
06-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Also would it be ok, or worth it to take lets say Opticen and Multi Plus at the same time, or is that contradicting.

And are you just saying to take those supplements because they are listed on AtLargeNutrition.

did you use to post at bywl forums?