PDA

View Full Version : in need of some diet help for newbie!

ThePunisher
06-14-2005, 11:01 PM
im new to this board and is in need of some diet help. I weight about 179pounds, 6'0 and i have about 24% body fat and 135 lean mass.I did all the measurements and caculated them through mybodycomp.com I am an ectomorph. I need help cuttting some fat off my stomach. I what you would call a skinny fat guy. i just started a diet. I have been eating 2,000 calories.
For some reason i seem to be getting lightheaded and kinda dizzy.It seems when i had a healthy choice chocolate bar the headaches and dizziness went away.I dont know why but it did. i usually have about 200 carbs aswell.

Morning 3:30am before work.

1 scoop of ON whey
1cup of oatmeal
1 BANANA

5:30
Peanuts and water

8:am
4 eggwhites
1 cup of oatmeal

10:00am
1 scoop whey
1/2 cup oats

12:00pm

1 tin can of tuna
3/4 cup brown rice

3:00 precardio
1 scoop whey

3:45 post cardio
1 scoop whey
1 cup oats
1 banana

6:00pm
1 chicken breast
1/2 cup brocolli

9:00pm
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 tablespoon natty PB

i had a healthy choice chocolate bar. which only has 1 gram of fat 15 carbs and 4 grams of sugar. THis stopped my dizziness and headaches.

Drai's
06-15-2005, 09:08 AM
You're dizzy and light-headed because your body is probably not used to eating so little.

1) As an ectomorph (if you truly are), I'm sure you could cut on more calories than that.

2) Your body should adjust to the lower calories over time anyway and you won't be light-headed anymore.

3) You could use some more healthy fats in that diet (fish oil, flax oil, olive oil, nuts, etc.).

4) Your pre-cardio and post-cardio meals are 45 minutes apart...too close imo. Unless you're doing HIIT, I'd prefer not eating for at least 1.5 hours before cardio and probably not until an hour after.