PDA

View Full Version : Cut Update

1r15h
06-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Im well into the cut now, found the whole bulking and cutting experience to be enjoyable and learnt a lot from doing it and reading on the matters.
I think I lost too much weight on the cut basically back where I started but stronger , possibly a slower cut next time and a longer bulk.
One thing that really suffered during the cut was leg strength, Im assuming thats because you need the massive amounts of calories to produce the power needed to carry out exercises using these muscles?

Built
06-15-2005, 03:56 PM
I notice the change in leg strength when I'm cutting, too. I'm finding that a very slow cut helps with this. I tried to cut too fast last summer and really catabolized my quads.

Nice work - you look really tight!

RussianRocket
06-15-2005, 04:42 PM
how much do you weight? i rememberyour earlier posts, you have improved. HOw much are you going to cut?

Geeper
06-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Looking GREAT!!!

ZDrax
06-15-2005, 07:31 PM
What's everyone's experience with milk on a cut directly PWO. I've heard behind a proper hydrolyzed whey PWO drink like Surge, milk is pretty damn good. Opinions?

WILLGETNICE
06-15-2005, 08:33 PM
What's everyone's experience with milk on a cut directly PWO. I've heard behind a proper hydrolyzed whey PWO drink like Surge, milk is pretty damn good. Opinions?

I've actually heard that milk and other dairy products have a "smoothing effect" on your muscles. Something to do with your skin and the muscles, so I guess if that's true and you're looking to get really shredded stay away from dairy.

1r15h
06-16-2005, 10:54 AM
I weigh about 182 at the moment, Im intending to cut until I appear quite defined, so just keeping the same routine going biceps back, chest shoulders triceps and legs over 3 days, just started bringing in swimming again to help make the misery of healthy eating more bearable, I plan on cutting another 4-5 lbs probably and then come september back to bulking

Wierz
06-16-2005, 01:45 PM
Well done - very noticable difference.

keep it up.

Gabrielle
06-16-2005, 04:56 PM
yup, nice improvement. Tell your muscles they have matured

irish_dec
06-16-2005, 05:18 PM
nice one mick, youll be as tight as me soon, lol, take it easy