PDA

View Full Version : cardio

senor fusion
06-15-2005, 05:10 PM
What does everyone do for cardio while cutting? I know that HIIT seems to be most popular but others suggest long distances. Just wanted to know how everyone does it. Also, did anyone follow this chart http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit_table.asp or just modify to their own standards/goals?

WBBIRL
06-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Diet is the key to manipulate how your body looks, not cardio or rep ranges or set ranges or anything else. Calories in/out are what will shape you (of course you wont gain that much muscle mass without heavy progressive overload training). You wana gain?? Just eat more calories (clean one) and workout intensely. You wana lose, just drop the cal number and there ya go.

senor fusion
06-15-2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the response. Yes I have my diet almost sound and I am workin out a few kinks in it. I have lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks so I am geussing I should continue my same diet and my same cardio routine, thanks for the post.

Anthony
06-15-2005, 05:51 PM
For HIIT I've been doing 10 second sprint / 20 second easy for 40 intervals. It's working extremely well.