PDA

View Full Version : will this kill me?

slp566
06-19-2005, 10:37 PM
i drink three quarts of chocolate milk every day each quart is mixed with one serving of gnc mega whey (tastes pretty good by the way). the milk is regular not the low fat. three bananas, two chicken breasts (fried), half water half white grape juice in a quart container then i usually eat my lunch and dinner to. also i keep hereing about this powderd milk stuff would that be better to mix with the mega whey instead of the chocolate milk if im trying to gain weight. i am a seriouse hard gainer and ive been doing this for about three weeks with very little resultes any input would be helpfull

jordonwuff
06-19-2005, 10:57 PM
You are going to die tomorrow at 3:23 PM :omg:

pinky8713
06-19-2005, 11:00 PM
If you want to gain weight then you better start tracking your calories...

fitday.com

You gotta see how many calories you are getting each day. If you arn't gaining, you arn't eating enough. Eat more. Only way to really know if you are eating more is tracking..

Get trackin' :)

pinky8713
06-19-2005, 11:01 PM
You are going to die tomorrow at 3:23 PM :omg:

Oh, and i disagree.

You will most likely die at 3:30pm.

BG5150
06-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Well, what do you eat for your lunch and dinner?

What you suggested certainly won't KILL you (disclaimer: I'm no dietician or lawyer, so if you die, I am not liable). Sounds like you are relying on supplements (read whey) more than real food. Supplements are just that...they should supplement the diet.

Also, you said you've been doing this for three weeks with "little resultes". What results were you expecting? Weight? Mass? Strength?

Check out this thread on "clean bulking" for a possible diet strategy

http://www.bodybuilding.net/showthread.php?t=5

slp566
06-20-2005, 02:14 AM
Well i guess it don't matter now that im gonna be dead at 3:30 tomarrow, If I do die I will haunt you guye's!. Anyway I'm trying to gain weight on my skinny frame. But i do have good news i put on a pair of pants i used to have to wear a belt with and now i have to unbutton them to sit down. I dont have a scale. getting one tomarrow. I work out alot I look cut but scrawny. I wanted to bulk up and then get cut again but the bulkin up is freakin hard, And i dont seem to have the energy i used to have since ive been eating so much. is there anything in can do for that?. I need energy tell me how to get it.

slp566
06-20-2005, 02:19 AM
Oh, and i usually intake between 4000 and 5000 calories a day. You know at 3:30 ill be driveing to work, if i get into a wreck....

Shao-LiN
06-20-2005, 05:02 PM
They're exaggerating, I give you a week.

RussianRocket
06-20-2005, 05:10 PM
i wish i could afford that much milk a day :(

slp566
06-21-2005, 01:07 AM
Well im not dead, my lucky day huh? its not the milk thats expensive russianrocket its the whey supplement. the milk is only 15 dollars a week (one gallon whole chocolate milk three bucks) the whey supplement thirty one bucks a week!!. i have to say though three quarts of chocolate milk a day with whey is really startin to pack on the weight for me, and i can burn a thousand calories just twidlin my thumbs.

RonBurgundy
06-21-2005, 02:47 PM
go to you gnc store and get stuff called muscle milk and i think its called nitrotec bars they have 50 carbs in em thats plenty but u better pull out ur wallet its $$ lol

Manveet
06-21-2005, 06:55 PM
i drink three quarts of chocolate milk every day each quart is mixed with one serving of gnc mega whey (tastes pretty good by the way). the milk is regular not the low fat. three bananas, two chicken breasts (fried), half water half white grape juice in a quart container then i usually eat my lunch and dinner to. also i keep hereing about this powderd milk stuff would that be better to mix with the mega whey instead of the chocolate milk if im trying to gain weight. i am a seriouse hard gainer and ive been doing this for about three weeks with very little resultes any input would be helpfull

The milk wouldn't be an issue if the rest of your diet was in check. What happened to the healthy fats? protein? (1 serving of whey and 2 chicken breasts is not enough).

slp566
06-21-2005, 11:24 PM
ok now that ive added it up i dont think im getting enough.
3840 cal and 183 g protein
thats 3 bananas
two chicken breasts
three quarts chocolate milk
three serveings of gnc whey protein.
thats not all i eat during the day just what i take in for sure. i would add another 1000 calories to that from the other stuff i eat. if im just trying to put on pounds should i worry about the protein side or more about the calories. ive cut my workouts to just two days a week now because i dont want to burn alot of calories.
i want to gain weight, alot of it. then get cut later.

smalls
06-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Calories are going to be the deciding factor but I would get your protein up to 250g+. Make sure your tracking your cals every day, and as CC stated if you not gaining just increase caloric intake until you are. I would still workout 3 days a week, just eat more.