PDA

View Full Version : Big Brick's 'anabolic zone'

big
12-10-2001, 11:33 AM
Its on now!!! I got my nolva and clomid today, ill start my cycle tomorrow. I thought I would post how its going here (if thats ok with Hulk).

Im not recommending anyone to use steroids or anything like that. Steroids are illegal for a reason and they are not for everyone. This is just my story, things might o very well or things might go very bad. Anyways I have been waiting for this for almost 6 months now, I have not had any doubts during that time.

Off we go.

Ordering the stuff was alot harder then I had thought. The first guy I e-mailed didn't reply and the next day I saw that he had got busted *pew* (he used both a pgp mail and a hotmail, the police now have a list of 50-100 people. Names and what they have bought. As I type this they are making house calls to the people on that list) I bought from one domestic and one internationall. Both have now got here, and they guys I bought from where really cool about it (there was some trouble with the shipments) The domestic source has now stoped selling to much of a risk, noone is selling steroids in here right now. The police are swinging hard and heavy at everything that has to do with steroids, people have been tested at gyms and so on. Real nasty stuff.

I guess I would feel different having gear at home or something. That the swat team would be waiting for me as I steped outside the post office or something. But its all the same nothing has changed. But after tomorrow there is no going back...

:tuttut: *I have not been lifting for very long, what I gain from this cycle can be gained without the use of steroids. But I have personal reasons for using it, that im not gonna state here.* :tuttut:

Stats: 2001-dec-10

-height: 6'1
-weight: 170lbs
-bf: 15 maybe

Cycle:

Goal of cycle is to gain ALOT of weight, and get stronger. Focus is on the chest plus the rest of the upper body.

Ill be doing 30mg of d-bol a day for 4 weeks, spreding the dose out thru the day.
And 400mg testo cyponiate a week. 200mg every monday/thursday. (this week tue/fri, then mon/thu....) for 8 weeks.

Sides:

-Ill be expect to get them all. I already have bad acne on my back and a little on my face (see pic in wbb faces thread)

Notes:

-Spelling sucks I know :D
-Ill probably ask some Q's here, feel free to answer them. Or ask some. And please comment as we go along.
-Hulk; if you dont want this thread here just delete it.

*I will probably not answer Q's why I use steroids when im 6'1 170, as I said I have my reasons.*

Tomorrow is leg day, see you then....

:angel:

Reinier
12-10-2001, 11:42 AM
you say you have "your reasons"for using roids while your still kinda fresh.
does this have to do with that side-effect deca is supposed to have on young people? (hehe)

big
12-10-2001, 11:46 AM
Oh darn i forgot im 23 years old. And no they have to do with my way of life, and my views on life.

Reinier
12-10-2001, 11:48 AM
o ok. i was thinking maybe your 14 yr old.

big
12-10-2001, 02:14 PM
should I poke the needle through this, or is there more to 'open'?

big
12-10-2001, 02:17 PM
:confused:

remember im scared of breaking them, they cost $6'000'000'000

Alex.V
12-10-2001, 02:34 PM
That's rubber, right? Poke the needle through. Then once you draw, switch needles and shoot.

Severed Ties
12-10-2001, 02:44 PM
Don't take the top off or impurities could get in your gear.

Yes you stick the needle throught the rubber top, be sure to swipe the top of the vial with alcohol first. Generally guys use an 18G to draw the solution, then change the needle to a fresh 21-25G needle and shoot.

ST

Tadger
12-10-2001, 07:36 PM
Another thing... if you're gonna shoot 2cc draw just over 2cc of air into the syringe and inject that into the vial. The pressure inside the vial will make filling your syringe much easier.

big
12-11-2001, 01:04 AM
Ok thats what I thouht... thanks... hahha im like your worst nightmare, why people shouldn't use steroids personified... but dont worry Its not as bad as it sounds. :rolleyes:

big
12-11-2001, 10:01 AM
This is my schedule:

Tue: Legs
Wed: Chest/tri
Sat: Back/bis
Sun: Shoulders/abs

Was going to do legs today, but I have a long day at school tomorrow. And its alot easier to get the squat rack then a beach so I did chest/tri today. (I usually train in the morning when there arn't that much people around)

Chest/tri:

Benchpress/Dips/Pec dec
Skullcruchers/pushdowns Might start doing only SC's

Bench didn't go so well, ok but not good. Dips went great tho..

Im going to do my first injection on thu, I had planed on doing it today. But that wont happen, I might also do the d-bol for a couple of days more because of this.

Diet was good as always, 8 meals. Going to take protein with me to school tomorrow. Its alot harder to keep a good diet when you have to be at school all day.

big
12-12-2001, 07:44 AM
Did legs today:

-Squat/leg curl/extensions/calf raises

Next week ill drop the leg curl and do SLDL and hack squat. I will ad something to every big muscle.

My triceps are really sore after doing the skullcruchers.

I dont have any more school untill mid jan, just a couple of exams. So I will be sitting at home eating/studying and lifting.

big
12-13-2001, 12:09 PM
Rest day today.

Did my first injection today. Ouch. It didn't go well at all. Moved the needle around alot had to change needle twice. I was shaking alot. It hurts right now. And it will hurt alot more tomorrow. Well at least I got it in my muscle, but it wasn't a full cc.

It will be easy next time no worries.

big
12-15-2001, 07:09 AM
Back/Bis:

-Deadlifts (feelt easy)
-Chins ( I changed to a closer/more powerful grip)
-Row ( changed to a more powerful grip last week)

-Hammercurl
-Cablecurl

Ill expect the d-bol to kick in next week. I worked out later then I usually do, Í think thats why the DL went so well.

A couple of strange things happen too, lot of strange people at the gym. Like it better in the morning.

Next week there will be some more fun reading, I will start writing how many more reps & lbs.... Does anyone read this? feel free to post if you like.

Tryska
12-15-2001, 07:17 AM
i'm watching you mister......

Delphi
12-15-2001, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Big_Brick

A couple of strange things happen too, lot of strange people at the gym. Like it better in the morning.

shhh... Those are undercover DEA agents....

Delphi
12-15-2001, 08:01 AM
This is my schedule:

Tue: Legs
Wed: Chest/tri
Sat: Back/bis
Sun: Shoulders/abs

Do you have access to your workout place on Mon, Thurs, and Fri? If so would you be able to work out every other day:

Mon- Wed- Fri- Sun- Tue- Thurs- Sat- etc?

Even doing the gear deal I would think you would do better by not lifting on consecutive days. Just a thought...

big
12-15-2001, 08:21 AM
Yea, I have tried that, but I didn't like it. I might try it again though, have to think about it. The problem in the past has been legs, they get overtrained.

big
12-16-2001, 08:57 AM
Shoulders/abs:

-Seated dbl. shoulder press /Upright rows /Lateral raise.
-Cruches

I thought the gym was closed or something, the lights were all damped. It wasn't, but the staff were wearing santa hats(i dunno what its called), so that was bad enough.

*I have had a headache for a couple of days, been sleeping to long, sitting to close to the computer. The only time I go outside is to buy food. I was gonna clean the apartment a week ago. :( I have to do it tomorrow! And also im gonna study hard for a couple of days. Have to snap out off it. :(

**I saw the 2000 Mr Olympia today (not 2001) I was very impressed. I have always liked Kevin Levrone, what a great poser he is. He is my absolut favourite bb'er. Im gonna try and download it or (2001) from an ftp if I can find.

big
12-17-2001, 04:35 AM
Restday, did my 2:nd injection today. Went alot better, but I got like ½cc of air in the syringe. Its what is left of the air in the syringe when I inject air into the vial. So I had to draw 1½cc but when I had got all the air out off the syringe I was a little short of 1cc again! And I wasn't gonna go in for more. I bought 4cc more then I need, so next time im gonna make sure I get atleast 1cc.

I didnt have to change needle this time. I injected at 90degrees but I had the leg in a strange position. I guess I hit the muscle sideways or something because when I let go of my grip alittle the whole thing went to 45degrees.

Well atleast I got it in the muscle, and I dont feel a thing right now 10 min later. So im happy. Good thing my bf isn't to high, so I can see where the veins go.

The worst thing about injecting is the sight when you are about to inject, at first the needle doesn't pierce the skin, you have to keep pressing.

I weighed 172lbs this morning. Im going to take some pictures of my eyes and nipples today, if I get paranoid when it all starts kicking in. Legs tomorrow, looking forward to it.

*I have been sleeping 10-12 hours every night :( its to much. Im gonna try and get it down to 9-10 and see if I feel better.

big
12-18-2001, 04:04 AM
Thought I had got the days wrong but its just the time zone thing...

All results are compared to last week not from the start, just so you know.

Squat: +3 reps

Did some SLDL after that: 22lbs and 2-3 reps more then I DL last time :rolleyes: I was gonna do some hacklifts but I wasn't able to do any weight after that. So all I have done to the original schedule is add the SLDL. I have to warn you my DL will go through the roof, not just because of the steroids.

Strange people at the gym: One gym was screaming like a MOFO when he benched, rather annoying. Then after I had done the squat and sldl, a guy came and did some curls in the squat rack.

Thats all for today.

big
12-19-2001, 05:26 AM
Bench: +1 reps

Wtf!! im suppose to be atleast twice as strong as last week, im on roids damnit! I went crazy after the sucky bench, crazy I tell ya.. what do you mean I waste board space?

I did some incline bench, they went well, and dips after that they were ace. Funny that bench is so sucky. Maybe I should work on my lower pec more :) After that I did some pec dec, scull crucher, pushdowns, and then some flat dbl bench :D I almost got the dbl in my face.

Im gonna speek with a German accent until my bench goes up 40lbs

Strange people at the gym: When I did the pec dec's there was this really hot girl standing a couple of feets away. Anyway at random moments she just started more or less dancing to the music. Well dancing may be the wrong word, but she moved to the music anyway. I just tried not to look at her... Maybe she was hiting on me.

big
12-19-2001, 05:33 AM
oh yea I also had a test at school, it went even worse then the BP haha I knew that it would though. I have already spooken to the teacher.

Also since I moved, I have seen 2 semi famous people. 1 was the swimmer Lars Frölander. If youre into swimming you might know who this is. I know there is a really hot fitness girl living here somewhere. To bad she dont workout at the same gym. Like I would have a chance... haha

**dont feel like bumping.

I'm going to build up to a 2*body weight DL in a couple of weeks.
Tomorrow Im going to check out how strong I feel, not go to heavy. 240 or so. And a couple of weeks after ill be going for 300 for reps. Then will see if I can do 342. Of course the roids must have started to work big time for this to work. Still nothing, although I now weigh 174lbs. Im up 2lbs per week, 4 in total. I know its not muscle, but hopefully I will get alot stronger and ill get some muscle out of it.

It started snowing last night. Im gonna try and take a picture of Stockholm tonight, If the weather is nice. Ill post it in chat for those of you who dont have any snow :)

***auug found the perfect panorama shot of Stockholm like 10min walk from my place. But my dig. camera cant do those kind of pictures, only close ups. So ill get a regular camera, dont know how im gonna get the size down though. If I should scan them in (that makes them huge I think).. will see in a week or two ill have them up. To bad though bacause the weather was perfect. :(

big
12-22-2001, 04:27 AM
Deadlifts:

I didn't even get a pump after these. Goal is to up the weight by 22lbs each week. I did so this week but that didnt have much to do with the roids.

Tomorrow I will do all the d-bol in the morning and see if I feel anything.

Im also going to do biceps with shoulders.

Funny stuff at the gym: Oh another thing; the funny smell I have noticed the last couple of weeks turned out to be me. SO there you go. And a girl did some olympic lifts, that was cool to see.

big
12-23-2001, 05:41 AM
Shoulder dbl. press: 44lbs dbls * 7 reps

I popped all the d-bol (30mg) at once in the morning, bout 1½ hours before the workout. I dont know :( didnt get no super pump or anything like that.

Weight: 176lbs

I have gained 6lbs in 13 days. That is definitely due to the d-bol, im gonna pretend that 2lbs of that is muscle. And just keep going 2 weeks more and hope the cyp works better. I wont ever do d-bol again though. Its not even that a great steroid to begin with. I just thought this would be a good combo to get some serious size and strength gains, even if it was alot of water. And if this keeps up I gained 12lbs from it, and thats great because I need alot of mass, even if it fat or water. Whatever I gain from it atleast its something

Im hoping ill be 200 after this cycle. And then I might cut for the summer, back to 180 or so. I dont know how long I should wait after cycle to cut though. 2 months sound ok?

Other stuff: My gym is open everyday during the holidays woohoo. My ISP has sent me 4! internet packages, and today I got a web-cam :) Gonna suck when I have to pay for it, have to send some of it back. Or sell some to my neighbour that just got out of jail. tuttut

Orange357
12-24-2001, 02:12 PM

Funny stuff at the gym: Oh another thing; the funny smell I have noticed the last couple of weeks turned out to be me. SO there you go. And a girl did some olympic lifts, that was cool to see.

tuttut wash your clothes mister...

big
12-24-2001, 02:55 PM
Yeah I know :) The other day I went out and bought a couple of pairs of underwear, because I didnt want to do the laundry. Thats me... :)

Orange357
12-24-2001, 03:25 PM
I did the same thing but i thought i washed that shirt..:confused:

big
12-25-2001, 02:10 PM
...here comes the sun...

Squat: +12lbs +-0 reps

SLDL: 176lbs * 12 reps ...just to put some weights up there and have something to compare with later on. Im gonna put alot of weight on these and DL.

Squat felt great! Not only more weight and same rep, but the reps were slower and more controlled, ha! I felt really strong doing them.

Other: Im in love with the girl at the front desk. Well maybe not in love since I dont know here. But if I did I bet I would love her. :) Not that im gonna do anything about it...

well :hump: me sideways. I did a fucked up injection monday morning. I didnt feel anything all day, alittle this morning. And now(tuesday 22:00) after squat and all, it hurts like hell. I put some ice on it and I couldnt even feel it. I got a small bruise around the inj. spot. But dont worry ill be ok, always am.

Annoying gym stuff: I hate people that copy your workout, they follow you around and make sure you see them put on more weight on the machine you just left. And then they do these partial reps with twice the speed. I couldn't care less if they lift twice my weight when they are twice as tall four times as fat, and just look like an walking ad for McDonalds new burger 'McSuperFat'

big
12-26-2001, 05:46 AM
Bench: +12lbs -1 rep

This is getting rather fun. :D ill do the same weight next week, today I did 5 reps. If this keeps up for lets say 10 weeks, my lifts will be quite decent. :)

Other: There were these two really hot women working out, and this guy in his mid 30's couldn't stop starring. Funny for a couple of minutes then I just got pissed at him.

My leg feels better today. Gonna go see 'Lord of the rings' later tonight.

**eeek. My knees couldn't really handle the new squat weight. The backside of the knee (tendon?) is hurting a bit. Might do shoulders on sat and back(DL) on sunday. Will see how it feels.

big
12-29-2001, 05:13 AM
Weight: 178lbs have almost gained 10lbs, thats good im happy so far. I hope I end up at around 200.

...my legs felt tired my lower back felt tired. auug I wont do SLDL this week.

Deadlift: +22lbs -3 reps i think. I did 220 * 5 Some stuppid mofo had left 300+ on the bar, plus those stuppid things you use to keep the weight in place(dont know what they are called) anyway I never use them so it took me I while to get them off. I had to rest after that lol

Then I did some close grip pulldowns, and low cable rows (also close grip) Need to bring my lats up, and these hit my lats real good :) I was stronger then I had thought on them though.
Finished off with a couple of shrugs in the smith.

A good workout except those 5 lousy DL reps.

Gym talk, with big: Ha! while I was doing my DL, a guy that was alot bigger then me starts doing SLDL;s right next to me. He did 90lbs and had to use straps. Looked real stuppid with me doing 220 without straps right next to him, plus I was like half his size.

Anyway in the loocker room he looked funny at my roid acne, on my back and chest. I have had it since long before the roids though. It felt like everyone was looking at it. Oh well ill get enough money to buy me some B5 in a month, hopefully that will take care of it.

Another thing I think my last can of protein was fake lol, remember I posted about it in the supp; forum. I bought a new one a couple of days ago.

:cool:

big
12-30-2001, 04:02 AM
Shoulders/bi: +2 reps on the dbl. shoulder press

Got a good pump in my shoulders right from the start. The extra 2 reps were pure will.

My face has got bloated/fat. The picture I posted in the face thread is from 5 or so months ago, Since then my face has got alot rounder, if you know what I mean. Other then that and that I want my abs more visable, im happy with my bf. So Im still not sure if im gonna cut or not. I like mass more then low bf.

Delphi
12-30-2001, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by big
Funny stuff at the gym: Oh another thing; the funny smell I have noticed the last couple of weeks turned out to be me.. [/B]

ROFL!

big
01-01-2002, 07:56 AM
:) yeah well atleast the women will know im single that way. Anyway smelling good ain't a big priority in the gym right now.

Squat: -1 rep

No SLDL today lower back was beat.

I was thinking of not going to the gym at all. Didn't feel good at all (my lower back). I thought I would just go and do some light squats and see how it felt. So im happy with the result.

Other: There were some people at the gym today; One guy did what I was sure was SLDL;s. But after a while I wasn't so sure. And after those he did some row's. So I guess they were suppose to be DL.

big
01-02-2002, 05:29 AM
Bench: +1 rep

Ok, not only did I only do one more rep on bench. Goal was 5, but diet hasn't been 100%. But some moron almost ran me over with his fucked up car from hell.

Anyway I have decided that I will cut sometime after this.

The car incident: Ok so im on my way home from this crappy workout. And this car pulls out of a garage. But there is some traffic so he waits until its clear. While he is doing that I walk in front of him. And when im right in front of him he starts driving. So im thinking he will stop, but he doesn't so I have to put my hand on his hood and take a couple of steps to the side( the direction he is driving)

Anyway I look at him and he is all crazy screaming and stuff. But I have the biggest headphone you can find and the music at full volume. So I just look at him for a while and then keept on walking. Maybe I should have pulled some roid rage on his ass. But after drinking 2liters of water in under an hour, all you wanna do is get home and pee. :) Besides its -15C here, and even if I would have kicked his headlight in I would probably just have slipped and hurt myself. And im swede, we don't get all emotional and stuff. Always in neutral. :)

But still I should have done something...

big
01-05-2002, 04:15 AM
DL: my back still hurts so I just did some light DL, with a belt. Probably ok next week though.

I did some rows and shrugs they went well.

Im gonna try and lose some bodyfat, and just stay the same weight. 178lbs

blaha: They were filming inside the gym today. Think it was for a tv series or something. But I didn't see anyone.

I'm sick: its either

a) the fake d-bol, I have stopped taking them.
b) im nervous for my exam on monday
c) I got some sort of flue

I have had it for 3 days now, I took a cheat day today. Think it might have been something I ate that made me sick. And that eating something different might help me get better. :)

It sucks because I can hardly study at all right now. This is the 2:nd time I take it. :rolleyes: If I dont make it this time next time will be after the summer I think. Anyway before next fall I must have passed 3/4 of the exams this year, or else im not allowed to continue. And if I make the one on monday I have a good chance of making it if I dont, well then its really bad.

big
01-06-2002, 04:23 AM
Feel better today, can't belive I didn't lose any weight from not eating for 3 days.

I'm gonna do the 'El Maki Special' here (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=7267)

day 1: chest/shoulders/triceps
day 2: back/biceps/ forearms
day 3: Legs/abs
day 4: chest/ shoulders/triceps
day 5: Back/biceps/forearms
day 6: rest
day 7: rest

My lower back and legs have much longer recovery so I will only be doing DL once a week. I started at 'day 1' today will take rest day tomorrow. And then continue on 'day 3'.

Bench: +2 reps

I took 2 'Dymetadrine Xtreme' before the workout, and I will do that before every workout.

I did 3 exercises for chest: flat bar bench/ incline dbl / flat flyes. 2 for shoulders: dbl. shoulder press / upright row. 2 for triceps: Skullcrucher / pushdowns. So its the same as before only one less for shoulders, and I now work them on same day as chest.

big
01-08-2002, 05:15 AM
Squat: +11lbs +1rep from 2 weeks ago.

Today was one of the top 5 workouts I have had. Adding a big plate to one of the big lifts is a great feeling. :) I felt very strong today. Did some light SLDL;s didn't want to put to much strain on my lower back. And then the usual routine.

If I add another 45lbs to my squat I will have reach my goal :) That would be awsome, but I dont think I will be able to though.

Humpty dumpty: My math exam/test or whatever you call it. Went ok, I might make it. It was very hard though.

An example; It would be very cool if someone could solve this problem. Know we have alot of smart people here. Although I think the teacher made a mistake when he did this problem. think he mistyped it or something. Well here it goes:

MATH PROBLEM:

"All cats are gray at night" Smith has 5 cats, what are the chance/probability that 4 of those cats are gray at night.
:rolleyes: I think he ment to type 'probability that 4 of those cats are in fact gray'. As it is writen now it must be 100% probabilit that they are grey right?

Im going to the dentist today.

Weight: Still 178lbs thats good, im gonna get it to 180 and lowering my bf, like I said before.

Tryska
01-08-2002, 06:33 AM
well..i never thought the "all cats are gray at night" comment ever had anything to do with probability. but maybe that's just me.

in any case...since the statement says that unequivocally all cats are gray at night (which isn't true, btw), then the probability would be 100% yes.

big
01-08-2002, 06:46 AM
Yea, its a very strange problem. There isn't a whole lot you can do with it.

And the " " things shows that the statement is untrue. But since there is no way of knowing what the probability of one cat being gray in the dark is, apart from the " " statement. I dont know, will be interesting to see the right answers. Im going to school on thursday, will see if the right answers are up by then.

Thanks.

**The dentist did not go well at all. :mad: I thought I would be able to just have one tooth pulled out and it would look ok. But that would cause other problems, so either: I leave them as they are or I pull out 3 plus put in braces both up and down for 2 years. And it will cost $2000-2500 over these 2 years. :(
He said I should call back when I decide what I want to do. What would you do?

big
01-09-2002, 04:15 AM
Bench: +1 rep, thats good since I do them twice a week.

Im gonna take some photos this weekend, and compare to the old one. Did some measurements the other day, and I have grown quite a bit. And I can see it in the mirror, my muscles have sort of filled out if you know what i mean.

England: I dont know if I said it before, but Im gonna take an English course for 7weeks now. My English has got alot worse the last couple of years. Well anyway I had to do a test to see if you were good enough to take the course. I thought this was gonna get me some 'free' points, I really need them 'cuz Im not passing alot this year :) So yesterday I got an e-mail that the thought I should choose a harder course, because I got >75% or whatever on the test. It might turn out ok thought, since this course is only once a week 3 hours. And I think there will mostly be older people taking it, whish is good. Don't have to deal with all the kids trying to act cool.

And my mother might move to England and start working there next fall. Dont know for how long. Hope she does it anyway. I already have a close cousine that has lived in London for 4 years or something now. And my sister lived there for 1 year.

MY parents think I should live in England or USA for a year or so to improve on my English. But I dont know, it would be cool but I dont have any money. Might try and do it after I finish school in 1½ years. Since the programming stuff I study is the same all over the world. Will see what happens.

Pix: [yy-mm-dd] I took some pictures today(2002-01-09) (back dbl bicep/ front dbl bi / most muscular / side chest / quad / calf) and compared them to the ones taken 2001-11-15

Result: My quads were alot bigger, calfs about the same although I can feel the difference. Bf to high.
Had hoped the chest and back(lats) would look better. :(
Also big difference in the most muscular pose, looked much better(shoulders/bis).

Im only half way, so there is still time to hit those parts hard.

big
01-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Back: My legs (hams/calfs and knee tendon) were really beat, so I didn't to much of deadlifting. Went a little lighter and tried to improve on form and technic. I haven't done much heavy DLing lately there is always something wrong when im suppose to do them. That however is not all bad, since lats are my worst bodypart right now. Im able to hit them more directly with pulldowns and cbl rows.

Math problem solved: It was as I suspected; a typo.

My teeth: I wont be able to pay for it so I wont do anything with them. :mad: People are already paying for way to much in my life. It was now or never though. :( Ill just have to keep my moth shut.

Upping the dose: The first bottle of cyp (10ml*200mg) were injected with 8 shots in the quads. After seeing how much bigger my quads got im going to change to delts. Did the first delt injection today, went much better then I had thought. Anyway I will do the next bottle (same size) in 7 shots in delts. So that's around ~570mg cyp a week. The first were ~500 mg.

Tomorrow im going to buy the B5(pantoten) I have some huge acne on my back, a few but huge. I have named them Cuba & Costa Rica. I had have worse acne then I have now though. It has got worse in my face then in a long while though. Since I had acne before I was sure it was going to get worse. Well better to be acne prone then gyno. And the acne don't bother me that much. Its a small price.

Stupid criminals: A friend of mine bought this pice of crap car 6 months ago. Cost like $500 or so. There is no heat in it though so during the winter he left it at a 'summer house' kinda thing dont know what you would call it. Anyway a week or so ago some stupid mofo tried to steal it. What does morons didn't understand was that it is -20C outside, you wouldn't be able to start that car if you had the ******* key. So they stole the neighbors car, and broke into a couple of houses.

When I get my drivers license back we are going to do some street racing with the car, so good thing they weren't able to drive away with it. Its a pretty fast car, if you can get it going.

**hmm I dont know if its much fun reading all the other stuff I write in my journal, but I dont post much about the cycle itself so I though what that hey... :)
I dont read much of what I write, just write what im thinking then move on. For more info on writeing in an online journal call:
1-800 BIG

ericg
01-10-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by big
........now or never though. :( Ill just have to keep my moth shut.......

Dam moths are loud where you come from ay??

big
01-10-2002, 02:42 PM
mouth, I cant type. Im one of those people that have to look at the keyboard while typing.

ericg
01-11-2002, 11:14 AM
same here

big
01-12-2002, 05:14 AM
Bench: +11lbs -3 reps

More people at the gym today. Not that many new faces though. There are these two guys that almost always workout when im there, real arrogant types.

Sides: I started 9grams of vit. B5 (Pantothenic acid) yesterday. To get rid of the acne. It gave me a bit of a diarrhea though. Nothing to bad. And I have noticed more hair on my chest. hmm

Im gonna stop doing DL for a while and instead to t-bar rows. Also I do seated military press instead of seated dbl press. But the bars only go up to 74lbs (you cant add weight to these bars). So either I go back to dbl;s or I do them in the smith.

big
01-13-2002, 04:34 AM
Squat: +1 rep

I couldn't go as low as I would have liked, my lower back is not doing to well. But the weight didn't feel all that heavy so thats good for when im feeling better.

The gym: After I had done all the leg exercises, I decided to finish of with SLDL;S (they dont hurt my lower back like DLs does) Anyway there is this body builder guy and his wife that always start of with SLDL;s At the exact same time every week. Well I had 2 sets left when the wife gets there. I do my set and while im resting the guy comes in. They start talking and I realise they are talking bout my lift. I stare at them for a while, I figure he will ask how much I have left. But as they pass me I here him say: "thats extremly dangerous" or word for word: "that could kill you."

What pissed me off was that if he had something to say about my lifts he should have said them. And my form is good on SLDL unlike deadlifts. If I were doing DL I might even have asked him to take a look at them for me. And this guy looks like he could enter a competition tomorrow, so I dont know why he didn't say anything to me! This is the same guy that uses straps to SLDL 100lbs, I have never seen him go heavier on them either. :confused: Pissed me off and I forgot to train abs.

And on the way home a pigeon almost flew into my face.

big
01-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Back: Was more of a bicep workout

Bench: +1 rep

I had to workout at 20:00 today, I usually go at 10:00. Alot of people and ofcourse only morons.

-First I couldn't get a bench, cuz they had to use something to sit on while they talked. And the other guy had like 3 sets left. SO I warmed up on incline before I could get one. The ones talking didn't do one set in that whole time.

-Then when I did my flyes, ofcourse someone had to do lateral raises on top of me. I didn't give a **** and started he moved just in time, good for him.

-When I did my standing military press, a guy were doing the same exercise. Only he used the squat rack, while I picked mine up from the ground. And he refused to let a guy do squats. *sigh*

-Well after 10min I was able to get a ez-bar and a bench and was able to do some skull cruchers. But appernetly someone couldnt curl without the 'stoppers' (dont know what they are called) on the end. So I had to do one set then give him the 'stopper' and so on....

-The workout took like 1½ hours *auurg* And when I was about to leave two cops entered the locker room, there were 4 more waiting at the entrance. And one at the corner down the street. Someone probably forgot to but money in the parking meter or something like that. Anyway I didn't stick around.

-Oh yeah, I got this burn on my palm. So I had to wrap my had with paper. Looked like Rambo, a skinny Rambo but still. haha

Great ******* day! Although doing one more rep on bench the day after 'bicep day' was nice. Another thing; they played good music today and it was loud!!! That never happens in the morning.

big
01-16-2002, 01:49 PM
....and injecting in my right shoulder was ALOT harder then the left. I had to use the same hand, I cant do anything with my left hand.

**Im workingout as often as I can right now, recovery is sick! And im also going to buy one of those electronic bf% things, as soon as I get some money.

big
01-19-2002, 04:43 AM
Squat: +1 rep

Bench: same as last time

I wanted to do chest before back, but thinking I could up the reps after one leg day and one rest day was a bit optimistic.

Weight: 180lbs this morning, and I can see my abs. Goal is to lose ~5% more keep weight untill the summer. I think thats a realistic goal.

By the way Im one weak mofo for my size :( Oh well I have never trained for strenght anyway.

big
01-20-2002, 04:14 AM
Back: I did som sumo DL, they felt better then normal. Did same weight as last time I did regular DL. 220*5-6 or something I didn't really count. Anyway Im able to keep my back much straighter and get my butt lower. :) I feel I have alot more power in me, just have to get it into the ground.

Funny stuff: As I was doing my shrugs in the smith. I hear this guy: "excuse me could you help me please". I turn around and I see this guy looking up from under the bar. He got stuck benching. And he had hardly any power left, so I had to upright row almost half the weight. I couldn't stop laughing either. I didn't laugh out lound, just sort of giggled. :)

heathj
01-20-2002, 04:16 AM
Haha..the way you make it sound makes it hillarious.

big
01-22-2002, 04:08 AM
Squat: +2 reps, then I did some light speed squat. And after that I added 11lbs and did 4 reps less then last time. So thats good.

After I had done the rest of the leg routine I did some SLDL;s 220*10-11 or something, next week ill go for 265 :)

-Honey you're so cooool.
-Yeah god made me cool.

Funny gym stuff again: A guy was gonna do incline bench in the smith machine. But as he sat down he hit his head on the bar. And it wasn't no light bump. :rolleyes:

Im also thinking about picking up boxing. But not until im bigger. Maybe two years from now. There is a boxer that almost always worksout the same time as I. If he is still here 2 years from now, Im probably gonna ask him about it. :) The problem with boxing in Sweden is that there arn't enough clubs. So if you want to do a practise session, you have to show up like 2 hours before it starts.

big
01-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Bench: -1 rep :(

Not enough carbs.
Went to the gym an hour before I usually do.
I bench twice a week, one might be strong other one weak.
...I can make all the excuses I want, but all that matter is that I did one less rep and what im gonna do about it!

School: raaaahaha I got a 'B' on my math exam. I was sure I had failed it. Ace :) Also im gonna make a WAP-webpage. If you dont know what WAP is.... umm neither do I :p Well its the technology that make it possible to surf the internet using a mobile phone. The Wap thing im making is just a small part of a much bigger project me and 3 others are working on. Its cool that they asked me to do this, since its an important part of the project. And they are alot better then me at this stuff. :)
Oh and the English course is killing me. for next week we have to write a 'brief proposal for a new product, process or technology to be adopted or developed'. Im not sure if we are suppose to 'invent' it ourselfs or something that already excists. I think its the first one though. I have one idea though, not sure what to write about it. Plus there is alot more stuff we have to do. Its killing me I tell you! Also we are gonna have an energy debate next week. :rolleyes: Anyway mom will be happy about the math exam. :cool:

big
01-24-2002, 06:25 AM
DL: 265*1 didn't feel to bad. Goal is to do 350*1 at the end of feb. Dont think ill make that. Well I should be able to do 300. I did regular this time, sumo;s cut my legs up to much. By the way I use a belt(nothing else) when I squat and dead. It puts to much strain on my back if I dont. Deadlifting twice a week and squat once. Ill do 350 before the summer.

**I got a haircut today :D I had to. Back of my head dont look to good though(acne) Dont expect the B5 to work until im off. If I dont get rid of the acne in a couple of months ill go see someone. I have had it for too long.

Alex.V
01-24-2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by big

Not enough carbs.

Why are you typing in this journal? Go eat. Now. :D

big
01-26-2002, 04:29 AM
Bench: same again. Im going back to my old split.

The boxer was there doing his skipping. :) Anyway his rope is more like a wire. I heard him talk about it a couple of days ago. Anyway there is a place in the gym where the ceiling is a bit lower. Well I was doing my standing military presses when I hear a small explosion :D he had hit one of the lights which exploded. :p

day 48, DL: nothing interesting. Although I did pick up something that might aid me in my battle against the weights.

big
01-29-2002, 03:48 AM
Squat: +11lbs same reps

22lbs to go until I reach my squat goal

saw a famous swedish tv-personality at the gym.

big
01-31-2002, 04:19 AM
Bench: +3 reps

Last injection today. Ill update for 2 more weeks then ill sum it up, and thats it.

big
02-02-2002, 09:32 AM
Deadlift: +3 reps

I just got back from my cousins birthday party. He's gonna start kickboxing next week; ofcourse he says that every week :D But maybe he'll acctually start this time. He asked if was gonna join, but I said I want to get big first then ill start boxing.

In april me and him(and a couple of his friends I guess) are gonna go watch one of his friends compete. So looking forward to that.

big
02-04-2002, 07:58 AM
shoulders went fine. Im back to my old split.

The reason I update is so y'all can check this out. Its funny as hell, no pun intented.

its a bit dirty, but you wont regret it, promise.+ (http://home.no.net/dogg/flash/fuckhergently.swf)

ýou got to have the sound turned up. But not to loud if you're not alone. ;)

heathj
02-04-2002, 08:52 AM
Haha nice...So what are your lifts now? Got any pictures as of recently?

big
02-04-2002, 02:36 PM
I dont know they are pretty weak.

But bench is up around 25lbs not very good.
Squat is up ~35lbs
Dead is up ~45lbs, that is not all due to the roids though.

Bicep +1"
Chest ~1½" hard to get a correct measurement
Waist went up 1½" now back to 0"
Quads are up 2+", thats why I changed injection site. And they say it doesn't matter where you inject these slow acting esters. pfft.
Calf +1"

Weight up 10-12lbs, and bf down a bit. Not sure how much. Not by much. Have had a hard time keeping my cutting diet, well its not really a cutting diet. I get alot of calories and protein. Just trying to keep carbs down, and small changes like that. Will add cardio in a couple of weeks. I dont think ill have a problem getting my bf down to the level I want. Guess now would be <15% but not by that much. If I stand in the bathroom and look at myself in the hall mirror I can see all my abs. Has to do with the light. Normally they are hard to see, not well defined at all.

I have always had problems getting stronger, feel its easier to get big. My body adapts by getting bigger rather then stronger. Sound really strange but thats how it feels.

Ill give are more detailed review of everything in about 1½ weeks when im all done.

The strangest things keep happening in my life. :) I want to start boxing around next x-mas. Last night I looked around for some clubs, found one that felt I would like to join. Well today I had my English class and a guy in my peer group has trained at that club for a couple of years, not any more though. And I didn't even mention boxing. Things like that keep happening to me all the time. He didnt really say much about it though, just that it was a really good club. So there you go.

I dont think I will post a pic. Most of you guys look better then me without roids. I would be like a joke posting a pic. I might post a pic from when I started and one year later(in general chat or something not here), but I dont think I will :)

This journal is just an easy way for me to keep track of things. And not intended to be anything else. Maybe to show what types of gains you can expect from ~500 test a week. Im not here to give advice or teach others, it was just something I had to do, and I dont regret it. Also im desperet to talk to someone about lifting or whatever, its REALLY hard not having anyone to talk to about it. And its not just this but lifting in general, you know everything you do is to get big. I dont sit down cuz im tired I sit down to burn less calories, not entirly true but know what I mean. People will never understand that type of comitment.

btw I dont read through the things I write here, if I would I would just chenge it all. Now I just write what im thinking more or less. So the English isn't the best. Otherwise I would just censur myself.

heathj
02-04-2002, 02:52 PM
Well, talk away :) We're here to listen. Good luck on finishing up the cycle. What do you plan on taking for the post-cycle?

big
02-04-2002, 03:09 PM
wk1 clomid 100mg
wk 2 50
wk3 50

And the rest of some left over creatine. My sup company changed their protein so now there is also glutamine in it. Cost $10 more :mad: Im not 100% about the clomid dose have it written down somewhere.

Blood&Iron
02-04-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by big
I dont know they are pretty weak..

btw I dont read through the things I write here, if I would I would just chenge it all. Now I just write what im thinking more or less. So the English isn't the best. Otherwise I would just censur myself.
Varfor skriver du inte pa svenska om det har ar bara for dig?

big
02-05-2002, 04:13 AM
Squat: +1rep no comment :) SLDL went fine though.

Jaha ja, så du e också svensk. :)
Då skulle ju ingen fatta nått, och nån kanske har lite nytta av detta. Vad vet jag. Plus att jag är typ lika dålig på svenska som på engelska. :) Det kommer ett program om doping kl 22:30 idag på 1an el. 2an.

Blood&Iron
02-05-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by big

Jaha ja, så du e också svensk. :)
Då skulle ju ingen fatta nått, och nån kanske har lite nytta av detta. Vad vet jag. Plus att jag är typ lika dålig på svenska som på engelska. :) Det kommer ett program om doping kl 22:30 idag på 1an el. 2an. [/B]
Nej, jag ar inte svensk, men jag bodde dar for nagra ar sedan. Laste ett ar pa Uppsala Universitet. Men svenskan har blivit skit daligt. Nu forsoka jag flytta tillbaka, men det ar svart att fa nagot jobb dar om man inte ar ett medborgare.

Tryska
02-05-2002, 10:11 AM
english dammit english.

he supposed to be practicing!

:indian:

big
02-05-2002, 11:52 AM
:indian: :hump:

Ah I see, so where do you live now? You only lived here for one year?! and your swedish is that good? :eek:

Tryska
02-05-2002, 11:55 AM
never hump a mad indian girl carrying a hatchet. tuttut

big
02-05-2002, 11:59 AM
i'm sorry. :(

Tryska
02-05-2002, 12:06 PM
don't be sorry...that's strictly for your own safety. :thumbup:

Blood&Iron
02-05-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by big

Ah I see, so where do you live now? You only lived here for one year?! and your swedish is that good? :eek:
Right now I live in the US--hopefully not much longer. I studied Swedish for a couple of years at university before going to Uppsala. Still my Swedish is kinda crappy. Besides, it's been a couple years since I really used it that much. Not very useful outside of Sweden.

BTW, your english is very good.

big
02-05-2002, 02:11 PM
:redface: thanks.

But what made you study swedish? Im thinking you were on crack when you made that choise. ;) Studying swedish in an university in usa, thats the strangest thing I have ever heard. :p

Whats so great about sweden? :confused:

btw I'm glad you're not swedish.

Blood&Iron
02-05-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by big
:redface: thanks.

But what made you study swedish?

Had to study some language. Took German in high school and didn't really wanna keep going with that. Really, I wanted to learn Norwegian--part of my family is from Norway and Denmark--and had begun teaching myself. My university didn't offer Norwegian, so I settled for Swedish.

Im thinking you were on crack when you made that choise.

This could be said of most of the decisions I've ever made.

;) Studying swedish in an university in usa, thats the strangest thing I have ever heard. :p

Whats so great about sweden? :confused:

Short answer: hot chicks.

Actually, it's a bit more complicated than that, but it would take me several pages to explain, so I'll skip it...

btw I'm glad you're not swedish.
Why?

big
02-05-2002, 02:48 PM
nah please explain, im interested.

I dont like sweden at all. But I have lived here for 23years and I know how things work and how to work around its, thats why I stay. And will probably stay for the rest of my life.

And about the women, there are ~9mill people living here, thats less then in New York alone.

big
02-05-2002, 02:53 PM
LMAO at the morons at tv, its a show about aas. Im telling y'all they are going crazy here. Everyday there is something about it on tv or in the paper.

Blood&Iron
02-05-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by big
nah please explain, im interested.

Same as your explanation below. I've lived here for 23 years. And in that time there is a great deal I've grown to despise about the country in which I live. Yes, this is true of any country(Frankly, there's quite a bit about Sweden I think is completely f*cked.) But the failings of one's own country don't seem quite so great as those of one's own. It's the "grass is always greener" thing. A need to escape. I'll probably be just as miserable there as I am here, but for some reason I don't think so. Anyways, the year I did spend in Sweden was the most happy I've been in quite some time--though, there were other factors involved. Really, I'm just f*cked in the head. I should be examining why I feel the need to escape. And, in all fairness to myself, I do know the reasons. Knowing them doesn't make them any less real, however.

Don't know if that makes any sense. Probably not. But I gave it a shot. I'm still partial to my 'hot chicks' explanation.

I dont like sweden at all. But I have lived here for 23years and I know how things work and how to work around its, thats why I stay. And will probably stay for the rest of my life.

Move then. I don't particularly care for the US. That's why I'm trying to leave. Maybe we could switch places. I'll be Big from now on, and you can be Blood&Iron.

And about the women, there are ~9mill people living here, thats less then in New York alone.
Yeah, but he percentage of pretty ones(IMO) is much higher. I'm partial to blondes with blue eyes.

big
02-05-2002, 03:34 PM
yeah its nice when you travel or live in some other country for a while. No one knows who you are, everything is new. Kinnda like being born again, only smarter and older. Also getting away from your families expectations, is that why you want to leave?

Did you spend any time in stockholm or just uppsala?

Blood&Iron
02-05-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by big
yeah its nice when you travel or live in some other country for a while. No one knows who you are, everything is new. Kinnda like being born again, only smarter and older. Also getting away from your families expectations, is that why you want to leave?

No, not really. My family doesn't have much in the way of expectations for me(Not in a bad way.)

Did you spend any time in stockholm or just uppsala?
Yes. Didn't travel much, but I spent a fair bit of time in Stockholm. I've also lived in Oslo, Voss(Norway), Basel, Zurich, Amsterdam-- though only a few weeks to a few months in each while visiting my father who travels a great deal(He plays piano in bars.)

big
02-07-2002, 04:03 AM
Bench: the worst workout ever. 2 reps less. Although after I had done all the chest/tricep work I was still able to do 2 dips, which is very good for a fatass like me.

Anyway im happy as long as I can rep on this weight and keep losing bf. This was the last chest workout.

Rycherx
02-08-2002, 08:51 AM
You could have done all of this without the juice.
If you eat well and take lots of glutamine, you would have progressed just the same.

big
02-08-2002, 09:38 AM
No, not in this short time.

Plus that is not relevant since this was only a 'test' cycle to see how I would react. This was my walk before I run cycle. Like I think I said somewhere, natural or not doesn't matter to me.

big
02-09-2002, 03:56 AM
Back: +22lbs -3reps

felt very strong today. Bicep work also went better then usuall.
My goal of 350lbs dont seem that far away. This was the last back workout.

funny stuff, stick fighting. check it out. (http://www.inflash.com/leet/shows/xiao7.html)

TylerDurden
02-10-2002, 07:41 AM
what is your latest whieght and could you post your ave meal plan for the day? Also I got tired of trying to add all the + 35 + 5+4 weights up on your squat and bench, so what i'm asking is what are you benching and squating now? Do You feel the gear working for you? How much longer are you going to be on the gear?

big
02-10-2002, 10:41 AM
did shoulders went fine :)

But bench is up ~25-30lbs not very good.
Squat is up ~45lbs
Dead is up ~55lbs (has to do alittle with other stuff too)

Its working fine, I should have done more test, although I didnt know the d-bol wouldn't work. I decided to stay at 180+lbs and lose bf.

I stopped taking it one week ago, buts its still working of course. I will start clomid on thursday and take 1 rest week, after that I will add cardio to reach 10-12% bf

The diet changed a bit when I decided to cut. Less carbs/calories. Im around 4000 calories almost 2g protein / lbs. It was around 400 when I gained the weight now its less, 3500+ or something.
I have no idea what the stuff I eat are called in english. But ill try to give you an idea.

2+liters(½ a gallon i think) milk a day.
1 can of tuna.
2 fruits + 1 serving sallad
alot of oatmeal (thinks its called that)(fiber healty **** that tastes like crap) 1-2 a day
a couple of slices of bread 3-6 a day(fiber healty **** that tastes like crap)
(half a chicken + rice) / twice a day, or something simular.
I try to eat a couple of eggs a day but I hate cooking them.
2-3 protein drinks, sometimes a protein bar.

I might have forgotten something.... well that will give you an idea anyway. 6-8 meals a day (some meals maybe small, and it depends on when im up. 6:30 or 9:00) Sleep 8-11 hours a night

big
02-12-2002, 05:48 AM
Legs: squat +1 rep, slowing down but progress on sldl and extensions are still going fine.

hehe I saw a trafic accident on the way home from the store, nothing serious. A guy was making a u-turn and hit another car going straight ahead. :p They didnt spinn out of controll or anything like that. But you could here the bang and som stuff came of one of the cars. I started laughing :evillaugh Fun to see one istead of being in one for a change.

Well im all done, letting this thread sink to the bottom.

I should have done more test, but this was not intended to big a big cycle. Im happy with the results. Cutting has been going very well this last week, feel very motivated.

this years plans:
On thursday I start clomid and will have a rest week, after that I will start cardio and keep cutting untill start of june. Then ill do a 3 day split(Ill be working in a warehouse for 2 months) bulking up ~10-15lbs. And in august ill do a big cycle.

Gains made:

Bench is up ~25-30lbs
Squat is up ~45+lbs
Dead is up ~55+lbs

Measurements: (taken 1month before cycle vs. today) I bulked up after the before measurements, waist went up 1½"

Chest: +4cm
Waist: +-0
Biceps: +3cm
forarms: +1.5cm
Quads: +6cm
Calf: +1.5cm

[1inch = 2.54cm]

Weight up 10-12lbs, bf down a little.

So thats that.... bye