PDA

View Full Version : Scientific Approach to Crash Dieting - interview with Lyle McDonald - June 25th 2005

Joe Black
06-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Sometimes you just need a way to drop both weight and fat quickly to reach your goals. That's where The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook: A Scientific Approach to Crash Dieting comes in.

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=213

Discuss away! ;)

dissipate
07-01-2005, 09:48 AM
i'm just wondering if anyone here is gonna try this one out.. would love to watch the progress/

Manveet
07-01-2005, 01:11 PM
i'm just wondering if anyone here is gonna try this one out.. would love to watch the progress/

www.bodyrecomposition.com

a lot of people have been following the diet

Wannabelean
07-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Interesting. I like the "fatter individuals" thing hahaahhaa..

I can't handle that super low calorie stuff though, as soon as something ****ed up happens in my life, I destroy the diet and everything edible in sight!!

Hatred
07-01-2005, 06:49 PM
THen you need to assess how bad you really want it.
PSMF dieting worked great for me. My girlfriend has a hard time eating 100cals under maintenance and is constantly telling me that she is changing her "diet" again to try something different.
She can't understand why I don't give a hoot about her new diets anymore. There is such a thing as overthinking things to the point of self-destruction.
Eating below maintenance cals is what makes you lose the weight.
I honestly have to say that after I witnessed progress the first two weeks that it was all I needed to stick with it...

Wannabelean
07-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Ehhh, I want it plenty, but I hate doing low carb/low cal. My workouts blow and if my workouts are sucking ass, I get down on the whole situation.

I have no doubt that this diet works wonders for a lot of people though. If I could handle it, I would do it.