PDA

View Full Version : Veins

sicko281
06-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Hello ,

I ve got a problem here. Until last year or 3-4 months ago my veins would pump like crazy. I even have a lower body fat level now and I can see the veins on my legs and arms when I am sitting. (also below abs).

Now what happens , in the morning I have no veins. I supplement with 2 Xenadrine pills (as suggested) + 40 gm Ephedrine HCI + 1 T3 San Nutrition (thyroid) +1 dandellion pill. I do my morning cardio without even get tired! 30 mins and i am increasing the speed without having any side effects. Ok...1 Hour later I eat my oats+ egg whites. Some veins start to appear. 3 Hours later I eat another big meal with Low gi carb + protein. Then my veins appear like crazy. 2 Hours later I take the same supplement (xenadrine blahblah) and my veins are disappeared all through the night.

This is annoying. I used to have crazy veins all time around and it seems that i am low pressured all the time with thin blood instead of some situations. The thing is that when the veins appear they appear all over my body.

I drink lots of water + adding a bit of sodium. And i piss a lot.

Now, what is wrong? Is xenadrine?is it the t3 thyroid?is it the ephedrine?is it dandellion? my definition all round is great but when wearing a t-shirt I would like to see my old veins. Whats wrong? WHy my blood got thinner? How can Get them back?ANy supplements?SOmething to stop taking?

Thanks

sicko281
06-28-2005, 06:03 PM
its 3.00 am (midnight). I have taken then Ephedrine blahblah thing at 8.00 pm.(evening). Now my veins have appeared again. On my legs,abs,arms.

I think is one of the supplements. So by the time they are cleaned from my system the veins appear.

Which one you think?

getfit
06-28-2005, 06:05 PM
why worry so much about u're veins?

dw06wu
06-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Seriously...who cares unless you are preparing for a show, in which case the problem will have taken care of itself in the first place.

Jorge Sanchez
06-28-2005, 06:33 PM
I think being really veiny is kinda disgusting anyways