PDA

View Full Version : How to get the fat off your abs

Kylethechaotic
06-28-2005, 11:27 PM
My abs used to be better, and then i started getting a little bigger, and i notice a small layer of fat on top of em, how do i get it off?...Logically im thinking run, any suggestions?

Built
06-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Diet.

Sorry.

Kylethechaotic
06-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Cant really diet when i need the calories and protien to get bigger.

mercury
06-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Sounds like you need to adjust your diet, since those calories are what's putting the fat on.

Kylethechaotic
06-28-2005, 11:48 PM
How woudl i need to change it?

Built
06-29-2005, 12:07 AM

Yes, well, welcome to my world.

Except for me it's my ass, not my abs.

I have to put up with a fat ass in order to put mass on my shoulders.

Then I have to cut to drop the fat from my ass.

pfc3rex
06-29-2005, 12:17 AM
This applies to anyone

Diet, Diet, Diet ... It seems everything is built around your diet! do you or anyone else plan your meals like a week in advance so that you don't get side tracked? Is your lifestyle the same everyday (certain wake up times, certain lifting times, certain supplements and times, certain cardio, certain nutrition intake) if so once you fall into your own routine it gets somewhat easier. I just need my diet in order, and hopefully everything else will fall out for the best! Good luck.

mihorne
06-29-2005, 12:36 AM
if you are trying to get bigger, forget your abs

Sug
06-29-2005, 01:19 AM
I think I have the same problem, IM trying to bulk and so far about 2 months Ive gained 13lbs but The guts bigger. However my lifts have gone up and Ive gained some size by keeping tabs on measuring up arms, legs, chest, forearms, etc.

COuld it be consuming too many calories before sleeping? What if you sleep a few hours after working out and post workout meal? What my plan is to cut a little day time calories out and see if my gut stops growing and my gains slow down. Gained about 2lbs a week before now its 1lb a week but I feel half of thats going to the gut. We;ll see.

HILL
06-29-2005, 02:20 AM
you cant help putting a little fat on while gaining muscle it just happens and eating before you sleep will have nothing to do with it i think.

fatitaly6
06-29-2005, 02:36 AM
ive learned through trial and error that the hardest thing to ever try to get your body to do is cut AND build at the same time. However whether its healthy or not, Ive found that I can cut up amazingly fast using a mixture of supplements, lifting, and diet. unless you are already very large this WILL work for you. keep your diet to the very minimal caloric intake. i don't mean 2000 or 2500. i mean between 1000 and 1500. Forget fatty foods. eat fish and tuna. take in as much protein as you can for that amount of calories. If you use a thermogenic, then use it. add CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) to your supplements. cut anything like creatine or vasodilators out. And use a stack like test-3. Took me three months to cut all the fat off of my abs. And I mean ALL. At the end of that 3 months my gains had been kept. I didnt gain anything new during that period, but i didnt lose anything either, AND i was more cut and my abs were pulled out and defined. I went from 225 to 216.