PDA

View Full Version : New Diet Help

Wrestler08FB
06-29-2005, 11:12 AM
I just read a post where boxingtigger just helped a guy out with his diet plan. Well, I don't have a diet plan so i'm asking of somebody out there to help me. Reading boxingtiggers daily intake suggestions, I based mine around that. Because I too would like to gain about 1-2 Pounds a week.

=
I wish to have a 4000 Calorie intake
400g Protein intake
400g Carbs intake
90g Fats intake
=
Anything you could provide would help (ex. foods, meals, hell; maybe even a 7 day complete schedule)

Thank you in advance, cya.

Unholy
06-29-2005, 11:15 AM
You will never gain 1-2lbs Lean body mass a week. Unless your on a cycle :D and even then its almost impossible

Wrestler08FB
06-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Doesn't have to all be lean, I just need the weight on me and i'll deal with it later.

boxingtigger
06-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Yes, the original people that I helped with the same problem I never once told them that it wasn't going to put on some bf. I know that the weight gain won't all be lean muscle but with the right selected foods and close attention to weekly bf and how you are responding to diet you should be able to gain without going much higher than 2-3% of your original starting bf%.

boxingtigger
06-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Wrestler08fb, if you look at my diet that I have posted that should help you get started. My current diet posted is around 4500 calories and they are all clean foods and should help you keep your bf% lower. Alot of this will depend on how active you are and your metabolism. My diet is set up the way it is because I have a very fast metabolism, I can help you work something out, just let me know.

Wrestler08FB
06-29-2005, 03:07 PM
Alright thanks man, I really appreciate it.