PDA

View Full Version : 'Become An Animal' Experiment.

Wrestler08FB
06-30-2005, 08:00 AM
Alright I just bought-
-Animal Pak
-Animal Stak2
-Animal M-Stak

I will be lifting everyday, very intense while taking these products and sticking to a strict diet and sleeping routine. I will keep you guys updated on how my experiment goes and of The Universal Products are indeed as good as they say they are. I'm going to start the first of next month just to make it an even date.

MM
06-30-2005, 08:14 AM
You're going to lift every day? Why on earth would you do that?

You probably (read: definitely) didn't need to purchase Animal™ products to get bigger, but they should help you somewhat. In the future, regular creatine and a good whey blend -- along with proper nutrition -- would get you there even faster, and a lot less cheaper.

I'd really suggest rethinking the idea of lifting every day. Your body needs rest to grow muscle.

What's your split going to look like?

ryuage
06-30-2005, 08:15 AM
dont look for much to any results from the animal staks

Unholy
06-30-2005, 08:17 AM
Lol we told him in another thread, Oh well, learning from your own mistakes is more effective i guess.

debussy
06-30-2005, 08:57 AM
Very good lifts for 139lbs! You could probably lift six days a week if you're young. As long as you eat enough and sleep enough you'll be fine. You probably have the summer off right? Just make sure you don't go heavy everyday. Two or three out of those six days should be extremely light and high-rep stuff just to get the blood flowing. Good luck with your goals.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 09:02 AM
Two or three out of those six days should be extremely light and high-rep stuff just to get the blood flowing. Good luck with your goals.

Sarcasm? I sure hope so.

getfit
06-30-2005, 09:04 AM
bah! i get confused with all this animal stack pak whatever!!! i just like their posters and t-shirts :D

MM
06-30-2005, 09:30 AM
Frankly, for a 139 pounds those lifts are amazing. How tall are you?

Unholy
06-30-2005, 09:42 AM
I think they are BS, flame me all you guys want but squating over 2.5 times your weight for THREE REPS!! And talkign about Animal products? Something stinks.

I think they are either done with horrible form or on machines.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 09:43 AM
Fcuk that, That would mean a one rep max of about 380-390, I can complete and utter BUL**** on that.

fixationdarknes
06-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Well, whether those lifts are BS or not, don't lift every day and what the heck is animal stack? lol

MM
06-30-2005, 09:56 AM
Fcuk that, That would mean a one rep max of about 380-390, I can complete and utter BUL**** on that.

This is mostly what my reply was getting at. Then again, if he was 4'9" and 139, I might be more inclined to think the lifts were legit.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Based on his uneducated posts in other threads, and his own supplement threads. I call bs even if hes 2' 2" ant 150 lbs

Unholy
06-30-2005, 10:15 AM
"I've been all natural my whole life not even accepting simple Whey Protein or a Protein Bar. But now as I see all the used-to-be tiny kids take Creatine, and lots even on Roids!! I wish to get back in the competition before I lose my spot on king of the mountain. I'm only 15 and I weigh 138, 130 in Wrestling Season and I can outlift a decent amount of people; but not when they're on supplements. So I talked to my dad about taking supplements, and of course he said only if they're 100% safe (he had a friend who died at 20). So I researched and nothing is 100% safe, but I found the supplements I want.

I wish to stack these together=
-NO2 (My friend has said he gained 10 pounds in just a few months, mostly muscle mass)
-Animal Stak 2 (I got a lot of positive reviews on this)
-Animal Pak (Again, good reviews)
-Animal M-Stak (Third time, good reviews)
-Animal Nitro G (Maybe)
-Creatine Burst (Just for a while, only a few days of the week)."

"I've been told that Creatine is unsafe if you use it constantly, so I thought that maybe you should take it on and off each week."

"I thought Ephedra was dangerous cause it didn't warn you when you were overdosing or something."

Enough Said

fixationdarknes
06-30-2005, 10:20 AM
lol...what's wrong with whey and a protein bar? That's like saying no to food.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 10:26 AM
exactly ;)

Wrestler08FB
06-30-2005, 12:23 PM
I don't get it? Yes I know **** about supplements because I have been afriad of them my entire life. I don't see whats so hard to believe about a 140 pound kid lifting? I mean go to your local highschool and you would be amazed at what kids are putting up now, especially athletes. I'm a linemen for football and a Wrestler, you learn how to explode on demand, so lifting high weights isn't that hard. What I find hard, is lifting 8-10 reps of a lesser weight. But for 3 reps? Nah, 1st is easy, second is tough, third your dying but when you got people pushing you to your limits you get it up. As for my lifting routine, it was designed by my wrestling coach who claims (which is probably bs, he bsed a lot of stuff to us before) that is was approved by a Olympic Coach. It is also used by a resident of my town who was on the Olympic Judo team (or some kind of Martial Arts), back a while ago or sometin, but never got to compete because we boycotted the olympics. Now granted, it is a 3 day program. But on those 3 days I go all out in there, on the other 4 days it is parts of your body that really aren't that essential. I even devote an entire day to abs. So just cause it's a 7 day program, doesn't mean its like lifting legs 3 days out of it. I mean, I see a kid in our Higschool gym (he's an *******), who is 180 pounds and puts up 340 3 times on bench. Yes, that is amazing. Now i'll give you he's on steroids but hey, he puts it up. I see 103 Pound wrestlers (Natural), put up 165 on bench and can do a complete set of them. So before you start judging you must take into account that Athletes no matter what sport are going to have a edge on others. You have the determination in you that makes you go all out in the weightroom because you want your name in the newspaper, or you want your name called over the PA system. When you have an entire team in there, and maybe 7 or 8 guys taking a break between sets watching you, that pushes you to get all those reps up. You also have the pressure from your homefront, they tell you to do better become bigger while at the same time won't give you the advantage of taking supplements they deem dangerous. And yes, most parents think Creatine is dangerous, it is without their permission or notice that I am going to be taking supplements (My dad first agreed then took it back after doing research). So to get back to the topic of this thread...
I start the first of next month... and I think I shall make progress. Yes I will learn from my own mistakes (If it is a mistake), but I would rather do it myself and fail rather than never knowing if it worked or not. So instead of trying to deny everything a 15 year old claims, why don't you just go walk to the local highschool and sit on a cardio-bike and check it yourself. I think you would be amazed at the weights kids are putting up, especially athletes who are being pushed to the limit. I think you will find that the weights i'm putting up are not that different than those of your local highschools. Go view a wrestling practice and see that all they do is pick up eachother and have to run a few steps with them while executing a move. Go to a football practice, in the humid heat and see what we go through daily on the field. Lining up, staying disciplined, then on demand exploding (like we explode with our weights). So after you go and witness firsthand what I just mentioned above, please either revise what you said or strengthen your theory that higschoolers that don't weigh as much as you, or don't know about things as much as you, can't lift as much as you.

Wrestler08FB
06-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Oh and Holywars, why do you keep trying to put me down on all my threads? As far as I can see with your 'knowledge' of supplements, why can't you put up more weight, I mean you do know which ones work and which ones don't, don't you? I know 160 pounders who can lift more than you.

Enough Said

briancurran01
06-30-2005, 12:31 PM
so take a video of your lifts and PROVE it that will shut everyone up

Meat_Head
06-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Wrestler, I'm not calling complete bull**** on you, but pretty much the only thing I've seen high school football players and wrestlers doin in the gym is using ****ty form and too much weight for their egos.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Im not trying to put you down buddy, its just that you make some pretty big claims for someone who seems to have little knowledge about nutrition, you dismissed whey, you dont know jack about protein yet you are talking abotu stacking various compounds that you have no ideas about. Sure you read some reviews, what does that prove? Nothing. I still think your lifts are BS, I would love to see you squating 345lbs for 3 reps, untill we see it I dont think anyone will believe you.

I just graduated form highschool, I played lacrosse for two years I know what practice looks like, and I know exactly what kind of weight Kids at school put up. Im not disputing your bench, that might be believeable for a midget, But there is no fcuking way in hell your squating with proper form what you say you are.

And about me putting up weight, you dont know jack about me so I suggest you STFU, I just started lifting about 10 weeks ago, I am not a powerlifter, I lift solely for aesthetics, This site is called wannabebig not wannabestrong. And who ever said I take supplements, And I never said $hit about knowing everything about them, I just pointed out your lack of knowledge on the topic.

IM WAITING FOR VIDEOS :evillaugh

Unholy
06-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Wrestler, I'm not calling complete bull**** on you, but pretty much the only thing I've seen high school football players and wrestlers doin in the gym is using ****ty form and too much weight for their egos.

I agree with you 100%

Canadian Crippler
06-30-2005, 01:54 PM
Wait, let me get this straight. a FIFTEEN year old, at 139 lbs, squatting almost near 400? LOL.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Wait, let me get this straight. a FIFTEEN year old, at 139 lbs, squatting almost near 400? LOL.

Thank you ;)

getfit
06-30-2005, 02:32 PM
or maybe the other way around 400lbs squatting 139lbs ;)

galileo
06-30-2005, 02:46 PM
USAPL strength records for teens:
15 - 132lb weight class
bench: 236 lbs
squat: 402 lbs
deadlift: 440 lbs

Looks like you have at least one PL record on your hands.

Canadian Crippler
06-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Those are likely equipped as well.

Unholy
06-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Those are definatly equiped.

And getfit You never cease to amuse me.

fixationdarknes
06-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey Wrestler why the hell did you leave a response about 20 pages long defending the fact that you can lift that much? And your response was pretty amusing...lol. You basically repeated yourself over and over trying to give your little motivational speech...and no I didn't shed a tear reading it.

And I bet I know what you're gonna say...oh I don't have a video camera to video myself lifting! Lol...I'm sure out of your 15 coaches and 25 people crowding around and watching you lift those huge numbers someone has a video camera that could video you.

And like the others said, I HAVE gone to my highschool gym and I'm not surprised what "kids are putting up these days..." because it's the same thing every time...like the others already pointed out--> crappy form and too much weight for their ego!

Like HolyWars, I'm also waiting for videos big boy.

And if you never respond to this thread again, consider yourself...

http://www.osubookstore.com/images/Owned!.jpg

Unholy
06-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Fix you make me chuckle

fixationdarknes
06-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Heh...I try. And I really do agree with you guys that this wrestler is BS. Please post up some videos son. If you prove it to us, then I apologize for being a bastard and we'll all tell you that you're a Big G.

Unholy
07-01-2005, 07:16 AM
:withstupi

debussy
07-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Sarcasm? I sure hope so.

Well the kid insists on lifting everyday. And it can be done if you vary the intensities of his workouts. So no, it wasn't sarcasm. And by the way, Louie Simmons works out everyday and he's getting older now. I'm sure this kid has the work capacity to train frequently and smart if he's a wrestler.

And try to take it easy on the kid... he's young...

Focused70
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Pix?

getfit
07-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Those are definatly equiped.

And getfit You never cease to amuse me.
:D

fixationdarknes
07-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Wrestler if you ever see this I'm sorry I came off so hard...I just really do find it hard believing all those crazy lifts for such a small kid. And if they really are legit, then props to you. But please give us some proof...I'm dying to know.