PDA

View Full Version : bulking and cutting confusion

phatstauff27
07-01-2005, 04:08 PM
okay i have read all this stuff so im not sure HOW accurate it all is but it probably is right. oh and i am pretty new to all this so go easy.

i need to gain muscle quick....i kno, doesn't everyone?......right now i am about 6'2 n weigh 235. its definatly not muscle either. i don't kno what my body fat % is but probably pretty high.
:newbie:
i am trying to lose fat and still gain a lot of muscle. i guess that is cutting? n don't u lose strength n all because u r below the maintnence caloric intake level.....or somethin like that....and if i bulk, and eat like crazy, u kno and do that stuff to make the huge gains, won't i also gain fat?? and i really don't kno how to diet properly to cut n bulk

:help:

getfit
07-01-2005, 04:12 PM
first maybe you want to have a look @ the sticky at the top of the diet/nutrition forum "what a bodybuilder eats" read up on it!

Unreal
07-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Quick is not something that works in body recomposition. Everything is slow.

tigo
07-02-2005, 04:01 AM
i think you would cut
cuz when you cut you still work out

HILL
07-02-2005, 04:52 AM
and you cant really loose fat and build bigger muscles at the same time

karsel
07-02-2005, 11:26 PM
^Why?

HILL
07-03-2005, 03:27 AM
isnt it because you need the excess cals when bulking to help your muscles grow. If you are cutting then you dont have these excess cals so you maintain and even possibly loose muscle depending on the length of your cut. This is just what i thought could be wrong tho.

Adam
07-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Getfit & unreal are right.
Overall you just need to read more. You appear to have a slight knowledge base but if you read somemore it will all come together for you.