PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU eat for your cheat/refeed/carb up?

Junin
07-03-2005, 09:45 AM
I've always been pretty curious to know how my cheat days compare to others. Here's what I had last weekend (and spent the whole week this week working off!)

3/4 of a small pepperoni pizza (about 6slices)
7 large breadsticks (delicious)
and
I got about a glass and a half of my milkshake down before I became so agonizingly full that I had to stop. Milkshake included 8 scoops of ice cream, 1 egg, 1 scoop of Nitrean, 2 large spoons of natty PB, and chocolate syrup.

What do YOU eat to cheat?

Junin
07-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Today, I am having a terrible craving for cinnamon pop tarts and (a throwback to my fatty days) a Spicy Tendercrisp sandwich from burger king with a king size fry.

Or maybe sushi.. or maybe both.

spanky33
07-03-2005, 10:05 AM
on friday i had a massive cheat day.

half a big apple pie
tub of ben and jerry's half baked
6 donuts
a slice of chocolate cheesecake
a bigass cinnamon roll
a walnut brownie
medium pizza
then at night, about a quarter of a chocolate brownie cheesecake

i'm forgetting some smaller stuff in there, like handfulls of peanuts and stuff.
but yea, you get the idea.

oh, and it was my bday, that's why

ryuage
07-03-2005, 10:06 AM
depends if you are doing a refeed or a cheat day, if you are just doing a cheat day anything is fair game... I can knock down over 10k calories without even trying.

spanky33
07-03-2005, 10:07 AM
i wonder how much REAL weight you can put on in one day

Unholy
07-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Not much at all, most of it is crap in your bowels and water.

Shao-LiN
07-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Cheat days, I eat anything, but I'm still conscious of how much I'm eating.

Refeed days are still controlled as far as calories and carbs are concerned. I aim for a specific carb goal, limit the fat intake, and still aim for around 1-1.5g of protein per pound.

cphafner
07-03-2005, 12:28 PM
I never have cheat days, but more just cheat meals. When I was bulking I would go either to Wendys and have 2 junior bacon cheeseburgers, 10 nuggets, biggie fry, and a frosty. If I went pizza I would have 2 slice (NYC big slices) and 6 garlic knots.

BG5150
07-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Last few cheat days:

Pizza
Big ass pork roll sandwich
tons of chocolate chip cookies
bologna sandwiches
hot italian sausage with peppers & onions
I was in NYC a few weeks ago and had a ton of Buffalo wings at Down the Hatch and during the rest of the night, I had 8 dirty-water dogs (in 4 intervals--3,2,1,2) and way too many beers.

Damn! Now I'm gettin' hungry!

BCC
07-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Cheaters never prosper tuttut

So when I don't want to prosper...my last all out cheat day (well actually it all took place in 2-3 hours) was:

16" full house pizza from pizza hut

1/2 gallon oreo ice cream

1/2 gallon twix ice cream

A dozen donuts from dunkin donuts

A couple hershey bars

Some brownies

and..then I was sick as hell. My mouth wouldn't quit eating even though I was sick to my stomach during a lot of it. I actually threw up 4 days in a row after each of my shows from consistently eating myself sick.

Geeper
07-03-2005, 02:38 PM
Re-feeds are usually just a lot more of the same things I eat all the time...

Cheat days can get a little crazy, (about 2 weeks ago- dozen doughnuts, 12 inch pizza, box of cookies, dozen chocolate bars, KFC, and 2 Dairy Queen large Blizzards.. I was very sick)