PDA

View Full Version : My big tummy!

Eric.G
07-04-2005, 05:59 PM
I wana loose weight a little bit, not that i'm fat but my tummy is a beer billy.. but i feel like little bumps when i push, i think its my abs, but i still wana eat gr8 but loose weight..
This is what i eat durring the day
Breakfast:
-Oat meal with a big glass of milk
Lunch:
Any of these:
-Grill cheese
-Fried Rise
-Soup
Dinner:
Any of these:
-Stake with potatoes
-Beef with potatoes
-Fish

And durring does i eat Apples, oranges, Carrots with ranche sauce, Salads, fruit salad, and what does all kids eat CANDY

Could anyone tell me if this is good for me im just 13 yo, i don't do my groceries i don't drink protein drink.. But i wan't to be healthy, and i wan't lots of protein.. Ohhh and for drinks, i drink a lot of milk during the day and a lot of water.. and the milk i drink contains 8 g of protein in 1 cup, i think.

So I wana lose i little bit of weight so i can see muscles.. I just have a big billy :P..

getfit
07-04-2005, 06:06 PM
if you want to lose weight and see muscle you'll also have to train!

have you searched in the diet/nutrition forum alot of info?

you need to work a little on your spelling ;)

Eric.G
07-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Nope I havn't, and i do train like 3x a week.. and thank you getfit, i always count on you on posting first and helping :P

getfit
07-04-2005, 06:11 PM
that's good that your training! check out the forum i posted you'll find all the info you need!

Eric.G
07-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Okay thank you.. Then i'll have to close this thread.. and do i just contact a mod?

getfit
07-04-2005, 06:13 PM
done!

Patz
07-04-2005, 11:40 PM
you need to work a little on your spelling ;)

GF, that was priceless! EricG...I agree with getfit..spelling and grammar are crucial, and key for weightlifting!