PDA

View Full Version : PhilsterT's

PhilsterT
07-06-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=PhilsterT

Hey, I'm really hoping that some people will at least look around. It would be really awesome if you guys could post some feedback and such. Here's some info:

*No one in my family really cares too much about what I'm doing so it's extremly hard to diet. As of now, I'm trying to write down what I had for breakfast and lunch (because I make these myself), but for dinner I have just a slightly smaller serving that normal. I think it works out to be around 2,000 cal a day.
*I'm not a huge dude yet, but I'm extremly intrested in this culture of bodybuilding.
*Today's the first real day of starting my journal, as of now, 9:04 AM, I have breakfast in there. I will be eating more today.
*I go running in the morning, but it's impossible for me to see how far (in terms of mileage) and I forgot to clock myself today. I'm extremly bad at cardio.

pfc3rex
07-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Good job man, first step to success. If your wanting to become bigger you need to consume 1-2g of protein to your weight. Cardio is difficult yes, but everything takes time keep it up!

PhilsterT
07-06-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, but it's really hard for me to get protein because my family doesn't really support what I do too much. They're okay with it, but for sure they don't want me taking supplements. I at least try to get 100 g a day and it has seemed to be working out quite well.

I have a question about eggs: is the yolk bad to eat or what?