PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Date Stories

-TIM-
07-06-2005, 12:10 PM
This could be a funny topic.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've had happen to you on a date?

The only thing I've had happen was at dinner. I was at Red Lobster years ago, eating crab legs :drooling:. I was breaking the legs by hand and I had a tough one, so I gave it a little extra muscle. My hand snapped back when it gave, and I knocked the dish of butter all over my crotch. And yes, it stained yellow. It looked like I peed myself. I was 45 minutes from home with no change of clothes, and it was the beginning of the date. At least she thought it was funny, but I felt like a moron.

Anyone else have any good ones?

Rock
07-06-2005, 01:44 PM
hehe funny :)

I squeezed titties way to early once and the girl got way upset and made a big scene.

I was walking in a park with a girl, and had eaten way tooo much oatmeal and eggs to breakfast and some kids played soccer, and the ball tilted towards me and I was going to kick it back to them, and I ran a bit and as I kicked it I let out a fart....She didnt laugh or nothing.

Dirt
07-06-2005, 04:10 PM
This could be a funny topic.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've had happen to you on a date?

The only thing I've had happen was at dinner. I was at Red Lobster years ago, eating crab legs :drooling:. I was breaking the legs by hand and I had a tough one, so I gave it a little extra muscle. My hand snapped back when it gave, and I knocked the dish of butter all over my crotch. And yes, it stained yellow. It looked like I peed myself. I was 45 minutes from home with no change of clothes, and it was the beginning of the date. At least she thought it was funny, but I felt like a moron.

Anyone else have any good ones?

Which begs the question of why you'd order something difficult to eat on a first date?

monotone
07-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Which begs the question of why you'd order something difficult to eat on a first date?

yeah... thats day one stuff.... nothing hard to eat, nothing messy. To many things can go wrong.

Ryder
07-06-2005, 04:15 PM
I dont know about you guys but eating in front of a girl you hardly know is a one way recipe to disaster. Food starts falling out your mouth....Sauce goes everywhere....

Blood&Iron
07-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I was walking in a park with a girl, and had eaten way tooo much oatmeal and eggs to breakfast and some kids played soccer, and the ball tilted towards me and I was going to kick it back to them, and I ran a bit and as I kicked it I let out a fart....She didnt laugh or nothing.
I'm debating whether or not this should become my new sig...

Dirt
07-06-2005, 04:19 PM
I dont know about you guys but eating in front of a girl you hardly know is a one way recipe to disaster. Food starts falling out your mouth....Sauce goes everywhere....

Pretty sure that's just you ;).

Honestly though I'm with monotone on this one. On a first date I thought it was pretty common for guys to pick something relatively simple to eat. I mean I wouldn't exactly order a rack of ribs on a first date...

Ryder
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM

Yeah you're probably right....I get nervous, thats all

BG5150
07-06-2005, 04:24 PM

Honestly though I'm with monotone on this one. On a first date I thought it was pretty common for guys to pick something relatively simple to eat. I mean I wouldn't exactly order a rack of ribs on a first date...

And no buffalo wings either! Did that once. Once. After we were done eating we went over to the bar for a couple of drinks. Well, about an hour and a half later, we were about to leave so I went to the bathroom. I had the stuff all over. (well, not all over, but it certainly was noticable). She hadn't said a word.

RussianRocket
07-06-2005, 04:27 PM
havn'et had anything happen yet, but i'm just waiting for it. Something big.

Dirt
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Yeah you're probably right....I get nervous, thats all

You're only 16, so no need to worry.

And no buffalo wings either! Did that once. Once. After we were done eating we went over to the bar for a couple of drinks. Well, about an hour and a half later, we were about to leave so I went to the bathroom. I had the stuff all over. (well, not all over, but it certainly was noticable). She hadn't said a word.

Ouch. Was there a second date?

BG5150
07-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Ouch. Was there a second date?

Yeah. Several more. She said she was too shy to say anything. You'd think the bartender woulda hooked me up, ya know?

But then I found out what a wacko she really was.

BilltheButcher
07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Worked with a girl for a long time and we finally decided that we should go out on a date. She was always leary of me b/c we worked in the bar together and I always had girls coming in to see me. Thought I was a player. So she gets in my car and we are driving, talking about music, I tell her to grab my CD book under the seat. She reaches under and pulls out the book but also grabbed on to a used condom (all dried up). Wasn't happy about that, cancelled the date then and there. (side note I banged her about 2 years later :)

Love the fart one. Farts are always great.

Rock
07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
damn, the condom thing, yeah thats pretty ....man, hahahha.

Notice these words fellow WBBers, Farts is datings worst enemy, if you fart, or if it sounds like you farted, but you only rubbed your shoe onto something, or if you talk about a fart, or if somebody farts near you, or if a silent deadly one is sneaking around, the date is game over, you lost buddy.

Optimum08
07-06-2005, 08:26 PM
damn, the condom thing, yeah thats pretty ....man, hahahha.

Notice these words fellow WBBers, Farts is datings worst enemy, if you fart, or if it sounds like you farted, but you only rubbed your shoe onto something, or if you talk about a fart, or if somebody farts near you, or if a silent deadly one is sneaking around, the date is game over, you lost buddy.

^word

Gutz981
07-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Well I dunno about embarssing...but certainly complicated things... I went to meet my girlfriends parents (now my EX girl) over dinner at a local resturant...and I saw some kids there thinkin they are all great and stuff sitting outside the resturant when I walk out one kid yells "Hey fag" I gave my leather jacket to my girl...and laid that kid out right in front of my date and her parents...looked at his friends they grabbed up this kid and took off like a bat outta hell...I'm still friends with this girl and her parents still hate me think im a hardass kid that starts fights...but oh well...so that is definitly...a uhmmm date disaster

jack_of_all
07-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Well I dunno about embarssing...but certainly complicated things... I went to meet my girlfriends parents (now my EX girl) over dinner at a local resturant...and I saw some kids there thinkin they are all great and stuff sitting outside the resturant when I walk out one kid yells "Hey fag" I gave my leather jacket to my girl...and laid that kid out right in front of my date and her parents...looked at his friends they grabbed up this kid and took off like a bat outta hell...I'm still friends with this girl and her parents still hate me think im a hardass kid that starts fights...but oh well...so that is definitly...a uhmmm date disaster

well played :evillaugh

BCC
07-06-2005, 09:38 PM
I gave my leather jacket to my girl...

You just know it's a great story when it begins like this lmao

BilltheButcher
07-06-2005, 09:40 PM
You just know it's a great story when it begins like this lmao

So true. So true.

lynnlynn7
07-06-2005, 10:07 PM
The first time Guido came over to my parents house to take me out for dinner my youngest brother recommended that we go somewher not too expensive. he told Guido that I eat a lot and the bill would be really big at a nice place.

I have some great bad date stories, the best being the guy who vomitted 5 times on our first date, the guy who showed up drunk and late for a first date, and the guy who ordered my meal for me, and it wasn't even something I wanted to eat!

MM
07-06-2005, 10:33 PM
the guy who showed up drunk and late for a first date. . .

At least I had flowers. :(

BG5150
07-06-2005, 11:19 PM
the best being the guy who vomitted 5 times on our first date, the guy who showed up drunk and late for a first date, and the guy who ordered my meal for me, and it wasn't even something I wanted to eat!

Since the comma is in there, I'm guessing he's not the same guy who showed up drunk.

What the hell did you do on that date that he's puke 5 times? (Or was he drunk at the beginning, too?)

d'Anconia
07-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Dates are overrated, especially if you're the one paying (which by the way I never recommend). Plus the atmosphere in general (unless you're drinking) always seems a little too tense at first.

BG5150
07-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Well, date we must. How else will you find a wife? Or even less, a girlfriend. You gotta go out on dates. Dates don't have to be expensive. Last year, for a date, we went to the beach. Pretty cheap. A few weeks ago, we went fishing.

A word of advice: if the first date is "dinner and a movie", do the movie first. This way, at least you have something in common to talk about over dinner. If it's before--good luck.

Dirt
07-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Well, date we must. How else will you find a wife? Or even less, a girlfriend. You gotta go out on dates. Dates don't have to be expensive. Last year, for a date, we went to the beach. Pretty cheap. A few weeks ago, we went fishing.

A word of advice: if the first date is "dinner and a movie", do the movie first. This way, at least you have something in common to talk about over dinner. If it's before--good luck.

Agreed on all counts. Dinner and a movie usually makes for an awkward first date anyway you slice it though. Early show, late dinner & drinks is a better set up for later anyway ;)

_8_Ball
07-07-2005, 05:07 AM
I walk out one kid yells "Hey fag" I gave my leather jacket to my girl...and laid that kid out right in front of my date and her parents...

this girl and her parents still hate me think im a hardass kid that starts fights...

Hate to point it out to you, but you are a kid who starts fights...

FAG!

bigpoppapump979
07-07-2005, 02:59 PM
yea gutz you are a dickhead

Guido
07-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Since the comma is in there, I'm guessing he's not the same guy who showed up drunk.

What the hell did you do on that date that he's puke 5 times? (Or was he drunk at the beginning, too?)I've heard this story. Yeah he was wasted. Apparently his idea of a date was going out to the bars and getting piss drunk.

At least I had the courtesy to stay sober. :)

On Lynn and my first date, we just went for a long walk around the University Campus at night. We talked a lot and I think we were out till deep into the morning. I thought it might be fun for us to climb up onto one of the Krannert auditoriums (that's the performing arts center). They are fairly easy to climb onto if you get up on a railing and pull yourself up. So we both managed to get up there and continued talking, looking at the shooting stars, etc. When we came down, apparently we were spotted by one of the campus police officers who came over and asked us what the hell we were doing up there. We told him we were just "talking and having a good time". He said he didn't want to see us up there ever again, but let us go. It was a close call, and I felt bad and embarrassed for almost getting us in trouble. Getting arrested on a first date is a definite no-no. If that had happened Lynn might not have wanted to go out with me again and we never would have gotten married!

monotone
07-07-2005, 03:25 PM

atleast he took off his leather jacket dude...

but seriously on the dating topic... im on the same page with dirt on everything.

Unreal
07-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Heres my embarrassing date story. I'm twenty four years old and never been on a date in my life. Now thats embarrassing.

That explains my motivation to get in shape atleast.

Holto
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
1) Shook a Ketchup bottle that didn't have the lid screwed on...

2) Lauged my ass off during the scene in the first Austin Powers where the guy with the patch was leaving Dr.Evil and had one of those robot bimbo's in his briefcase

The problem was I lauged really loud and I was the only that did

Gutz981
07-07-2005, 08:52 PM

Hate to point it out to you, but you are a kid who starts fights...

FAG!

Well thank you both...very much... :bang:

Oh yeah and I'd like to point out...I'm back with this girl now...and well...Her parents still hate me...I'mma have a chat with them or something damn!

BG5150
07-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Well thank you both...very much... :bang:

Oh yeah and I'd like to point out...I'm back with this girl now...and well...Her parents still hate me...I'mma have a chat with them or something damn!

You could punch 'em out like you did the "fag" and teach them a lesson.

jack_of_all
07-07-2005, 10:20 PM
lookout guys, gutz is gonna e-punch you.

rookiebldr
07-07-2005, 11:00 PM
I think we are done.

Alex.V
07-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Done making up stories? yeah.