PDA

View Full Version : help me out

amibigyet?
07-07-2005, 07:34 PM
so i need help constructing a diet plan. my plan is to lose around 10 pounds in the next 2-3 months. ive read some of the articles and went through a lot of the threads but i need personalized help. my bf level is at like 29 percent. what do you guys think that i should do in terms of exercise everyday and what to eat. what would really help would be if you guys could tell me what i should eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and anything in between and what type of exercises i should do. basically a routine or schedule for the day. thanks in advance everyone.

Chizniz16
07-07-2005, 07:47 PM
I think you can easily lose those 10 pounds if not more in 2 or 3 months.
For starters you can look at the "What a Bodybuilder Eats" thread.
I personally eat 4 egg whites and 1 cup oats in the morning.
cals-400, fat-0, carbs-56, protein-34
Make sure you get 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight, and consider goin on a low carb diet for cutting.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565&highlight=bodybuilder+eats

EJFan
07-07-2005, 09:04 PM
what are your other stats... weight, age, activities, other goals, etc.

i'm having trouble reconciling the 29% bodyfat with your desire to drop 10 pounds. if you bodyfat percentage is that high (it's unhealthy at that level) you probably have to drop quite a bit more than 10 pounds.

check the "what a bodybuilder eats" stick like chizniz said and look at the WBB routines... eat 6 times a day starting when you roll out of bed and ending when your head hits the pillow at night.

amibigyet?
07-09-2005, 06:19 PM
ok well im not gonna stop at losing 10 pounds im just setting a tangible goal to which i can plan and then go from there. i weigh about 210 pounds, 18 years old, i work, other goals would probably be to gain muscle mass after losing some body fat.