PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning requires a new diet.

Hoominaga
07-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I have decided to start working out again once school begins and decided that I need a new diet to go along with it. Over the last few months I haven't been on any diet, I just watch the quantities of what I eat, but now I feel the need to a diet. My current goal is to drop to ~190-195lbs. I'm at ~210-215 now. I can drop back to 205 with relative ease, but I generally stop losing weight at 204-205 lbs. So, I figure I need a diet. I'm 6'1 and weigh ~215 right now. I was at 204.5 before I started working construction 3 weeks ago, and I figure the ****ty food I am eating for lunch is causing this since I don't bring my lunch. I think I may quit soon since I don't need the job and I have been gaining weight since I began it, in fact I actually plan on quitting Monday so I can focus on cutting to near my goal by August 20th. I honestly have no clue where to start a good basis for a diet so I'm asking for any and all help. Thanks in advance.

EJFan
07-07-2005, 09:49 PM
use fitday.com to track your cals and macros... read the "what a bodybuilder eats" sticky.