PDA

View Full Version : I Consumed Pure Junk Today!

FighterInSnatch
07-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Today, I probably took about 7,000 calories of just pure crap.

Breakfast - 2whole Eggs, 4Egg whites, 2ww bagels; one with cream cheese and one with butter.
Lunch- Footlong Chicken Bacon sub from subway.
Snack- Anotherw w bagel loaded with butter.
Dinner-Huge home grilled hamburger with Jack Cheese and saut'ed mushrooms
Late Snack- 3 homemade choco chip cookies and another huge grilled burger with jack cheese.

WTF. I rarely do this, I was going to go to the gym today and have my carb loading day, but when i got there the gym was closed due to the hurricane. TOTALLY FCKED MY DAY UP! Sat around and watched tv all day. Got up before I ate dinner and ran maybe 1.5 miles <----this did nothing. I JUST FEEL LIKE CRAP!

Shao-LiN
07-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Ok.

TheGimp
07-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Sounds great. Don't think it's near 7k calories though.

FighterInSnatch
07-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Ok.

Haha. I just felt like sharing. I had these feelings inside and had to let them out. Thanx for the supoort.<------Edit: Not trying to be a smart ass

spencerjrus
07-11-2005, 08:25 PM

Not even close.

FighterInSnatch
07-11-2005, 08:31 PM

Yeh I overshot on purpose. Do you guys ever do this? I mean eat like crap every once and a while? I guess its called a cheat day. But I just feel freakin terrible.

PhilsterT
07-11-2005, 08:38 PM
That's not that bad food.

ryuage
07-11-2005, 08:38 PM
you call that crap, you dont want to see what kind of crap i stuff down for 7000 calories

AzBboy
07-11-2005, 08:40 PM
thats nothing. Ive ate clean all week, lost several pounds, then had one cheat day on the weekend, and gained it all back, thus losing a whole week. Its all part of the game tho man, just try to have fun and not obsess. And hey, eating like a normal human being is fun as all hell

spanky33
07-11-2005, 08:49 PM
thats nothing. Ive ate clean all week, lost several pounds, then had one cheat day on the weekend, and gained it all back, thus losing a whole week. Its all part of the game tho man, just try to have fun and not obsess. And hey, eating like a normal human being is fun as all hell

yea i've done that too. it sucks most cuz it feels like you work hard all week and lose some muscle along the way, and then gain pure fat back on the cheat day. but you're right, it's all part of the game.

FighterInSnatch
07-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Tomarrow I will be back on track. Eating clean for the next 4 weeks.

Gutz981
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
lol when I looked in here I was expecting...I ate pure junk today!!!!...And it felt good :)

Optimum08
07-11-2005, 09:02 PM
that isn't junk at all...nothing fried? u can't have an official "junk" day without having anything fried...

TOBART
07-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I'd eat everything you listed there and then some (minus the cookies) and call it a clean eating day.

Nito
07-11-2005, 09:15 PM
I'd eat everything you listed there and then some (minus the cookies) and call it a clean eating day.

Same.

Shao-LiN
07-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Haha. I just felt like sharing. I had these feelings inside and had to let them out. Thanx for the supoort.<------Edit: Not trying to be a smart ass

Neither was I...was just trying to figure out where you got 7k calories. And didn't see much junk. I eat junk...puts all those meals to shame.

TheGimp
07-11-2005, 09:18 PM
yea i've done that too. it sucks most cuz it feels like you work hard all week and lose some muscle along the way, and then gain pure fat back on the cheat day.

I find it unlikely a single cheat day a week will mess up your progress. You need to bear in mind that the cheat day will result in water retention and additional food sitting in your gut both of which can add a significant amount of weight.

spanky33
07-11-2005, 09:27 PM
yea most of it is water/food in the gut. it throws you off though. and i have gained ~1 lb pure fat off single cheat days before. That sets me back about a week.

My latest cheat dayS (last friday -sunday), i managed to put on 18lbs. I have never been able to do that before. It's insane. I'm going to wait 5-6 days to see how mcuh of it is real weight gain lol.

MM
07-11-2005, 09:44 PM
That's not anywhere near 7k.

FighterInSnatch
07-11-2005, 10:35 PM
That's not anywhere near 7k.

I've alread admitted to that not being 7k. I was over exaggerating on purpose. So maybe this was'nt so bad after all. I just NEVER eat 3 bagels in a day and especially with real cream cheese and butter on top. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD THOUGH! :)

Guido
07-11-2005, 10:44 PM
What, no McDonald's? No Monster Thickburger from Hardees? No ridiculous amounts of candy or carbonated beverages? You call that a cheat day??!!

ryuage
07-11-2005, 10:56 PM
fast food sucks

FighterInSnatch
07-11-2005, 10:58 PM
What, no McDonald's? No Monster Thickburger from Hardees? No ridiculous amounts of candy or carbonated beverages? You call that a cheat day??!!

Ha,Ha. I think I would die instantly of a heart attack after eating Monster Thickburger. Those things have like 64grams of fat. You guys are making me feel much better. I guess it really was'nt that bad.

BTW. Does anyone like the Mcdonalds Spicy Chicken? If I could eat one food and not gain one calorie from eating it, IT WOULD BE THOSE!

Canadian Crippler
07-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Looks like my daily diet without any of the pizzas. ;)