PDA

View Full Version : Going to the supermarket Need some help

kw1k
07-15-2005, 02:22 AM
well im trying to loose my BF % and iv bin eating right but when i mean by that im eating all the good stuff my mom buys and stuff so im gonna go myself tomrow and grab some stuff, wat should i get? right now i have some Can tuna and cottage cheese but thats about it~ anyother ideas? and i drink alot of carrot juice. just cuz it has so much Vitamin A

kw1k
07-15-2005, 02:28 AM
^^^ oh and im also takin thermorexin ( T-rex ) and it says that its best use with a low carb diet ( im not trying to bulk up or anything but i do take Whey protein and i hit the weight room hard , But i need to get my BF down , Im not trying to become a huge guy, just want a good boy with good cuts and muscle thats all im not trying to become the next top model )

getfit
07-15-2005, 02:50 AM
how old are you by the way? and taking T-rex!

eggs
chicken
lean meats
natty pb
fresh veggies
oats
etc....

Nito
07-15-2005, 04:24 AM
What a Body builder eats thread will cover a fair ammount of the foods that should be in your diet.

ryuage
07-15-2005, 06:47 AM
^^^ oh and im also takin thermorexin ( T-rex ) and it says that its best use with a low carb diet ( im not trying to bulk up or anything but i do take Whey protein and i hit the weight room hard , But i need to get my BF down , Im not trying to become a huge guy, just want a good boy with good cuts and muscle thats all im not trying to become the next top model )

are you sure about the trex, go read the bottle again