PDA

View Full Version : 1 week out...

cphafner
07-17-2005, 01:44 PM
For those who don't visit the journals...

My weight is currently 167.6 @ 5' 11"

Tonight is my last cardio session, so I shouldn't have a change in fat before the show. I will start my depletion workouts tomorrow night. Hopefully the depletion workouts, carb and sodium drops will help me dry out. These are still all unpumped, which should make a good difference come show time.

PS. I tried oiling up last night for some photos. They have (oil) in the file name. I found out that I can't oil my legs, they lose all definition, and I can't flush my hammies at all on the side shots, which I am still having some issues with anyway.

cphafner
07-17-2005, 01:45 PM
few more

getfit
07-17-2005, 01:45 PM
my comments are the same ;)

Built
07-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Oh my GOD! Your back, delts ... <sigh> seriously, you look GREAT!

cphafner
07-17-2005, 01:54 PM
GF and Built: Thanks ladies, hopefully everything goes well this last week!

Anthony
07-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Looking good bro. On your side chest, do you push your back leg into your front leg to spread the hamstring more? Chase mentioned it in his journal and it does work.

cphafner
07-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Looking good bro. On your side chest, do you push your back leg into your front leg to spread the hamstring more? Chase mentioned it in his journal and it does work.

Chase told me to do that, I'm having a tough time with it. I don't have much to push into, my legs aren't very wide.

Canadian Crippler
07-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Yep it certainly does. I found it even helps you flex your calves more because there's less of a balancing issue, if that makes any sense.

You look awesome man. Freakin tiny waist with some broad shoulders, looks wicked. Fix the facial expression, lol.

Anthony
07-17-2005, 02:21 PM
I tried it out of curiousity. The knee on my back leg ends up beside/behind my other knee - almost like I'm about to piss my pants and I'm trying to hold it. The quad (tear drop part) on my back leg pushes on the inside part of my hamstring. It seems to work really well.

Patz
07-17-2005, 03:44 PM
lookin fantastic! I think you look bigger than your weight.

Unholy
07-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah definatly, lean as hell, your pics are always crisp. Why so blurry this time :(

cphafner
07-17-2005, 07:52 PM
Anthony: I'm still working on it. I gave it another 20 mins tonight, got it a little better.

Elwood:Thanks bro.

Holy: I'm using a 3.2 megapix diggy, so if I'm moving at all they are fuzzy. I was probably rushing to get into place before the timer went off.

cphafner
07-17-2005, 07:52 PM
CC: Than damn timer always gets me during a goofy face.

UM A deuce
07-17-2005, 07:53 PM
you look pretty ****in sweet....one thing - on your side chest your bicep looks kind of short...try turning your wrist in a little bit more (like a hammer curl), keep your shoulder pulled back and smash your arm into your lat...it looks like you're kinda doing the latter but try turning your wrist in a little....see what you think

EDIT: that ab&thigh pose looks RIGHTEOUS!!!

Paul Stagg
07-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Great work - You'll repesent WBB well.

cphafner
07-17-2005, 08:46 PM
UM: I'm still experiementing with the side chest/tri poses, and front/back bicep. Thanks for the tips.

Paul: I hope so, I wouldn't have made it this far w/o WBB.

fixationdarknes
07-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I love that back double bi shot. I feel it's your strong point. And very nice waist to give you a nice V-shape. And the tan looks good too.

Gabrielle
07-17-2005, 10:04 PM
looking good..nice back dub

UM A deuce
07-17-2005, 11:00 PM
yeah, I looked at your pic again....your side chest is aight but I would seriously turn the wrist in, and pull that shoulder back...(by turning the wrist) it would make your left arm look a lot bigger (and by leaning back with that left shoulder and pressing it to your lat) it would flair out your lateral and posterior deltoids while giving your upper body more of a natural line...right now its pretty obvious that you're burying your right bicep into your right pec...by dropping the shoulder and leaning back ever so slightly, I think that pose would be BUTTER BABY!

your other poses look RIGHTEOUS....fix that sidechest and then DOMINATE the competition!

cphafner
07-18-2005, 05:13 AM
Fix and Gabrielle: Thanks guys, I'm happy with the back dbl bi.

UM: I'll keep working on it till it's right. I am also still debating on my wrist position on my dbl bicep shots (see Chase's photo) and not turning my wrist all the way.

Wierz
07-18-2005, 07:29 AM
I think your legs are well developed, symmetrical, and your best part.

Well done, good luck!

gympunk
07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
****in' sweet ripped/athletic BB's physique man! That crab shot is impressive, go knock their jocks off @ the comp!!

drew
07-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Looking fantastic man. Good luck!

TwiloMike
07-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Excellent work. Legs look great.

zimbo
07-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Your pictures are very helpful to someone like me because they show that you don't have to weigh a lot to look really ripped. I'm an inch taller than you and, frankly, you are as muscular/cut as I would ever want to be. If I weighed 170 with your BF% (do you happen to know what it is right now?) that would be my ideal.

Good luck in the competition!

--Steve

cphafner
07-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Wierz: Thank you. They are really small (24 inches), I just hope they look ok on stage

Gympunk: Thanks. Hopefully I can keep a similar build in the future, but bigger.

Drew and Mike: Thanks fellas.

Zimbo: Small joints can make you look a lot bigger than you are. One of my coworkers looked at my pics, and said you don't look that big.