PDA

View Full Version : Free 1 serving Samples?

jed
07-19-2005, 04:05 PM
hey does anyone know if they give out free like small serving samples of Nitrean? because this is hard earned cash from a jobless 14 year old who has had bad experience with other protein shakes/supplement flavor. i was j/w. i kno theres reviews that give it a 9/10 and 10/10 but its still good to let urself be ure ur spending it on somethin good. :) thanks

chris mason
07-20-2005, 05:42 AM
hey does anyone know if they give out free like small serving samples of Nitrean? because this is hard earned cash from a jobless 14 year old who has had bad experience with other protein shakes/supplement flavor. i was j/w. i kno theres reviews that give it a 9/10 and 10/10 but its still good to let urself be ure ur spending it on somethin good. :) thanks

We don't have samples per se but I would be happy to put some in a plastic bag and send it to you. Just let me know what you want to try and PM me your full mailing address and I will get it out to you ASAP.

Chris

Sidior
07-20-2005, 09:12 PM
would you be willing to do that for shipping to Canada too?...Im just outside toronto, and have been debating nitrean for ages, but like Jed am not sure if its worth getting a tub without having tried it, university is expensive lol. thanks as well.

chris mason
07-21-2005, 05:37 AM
I would consider it, yes. Drop me a PM.