PDA

View Full Version : Front Lat Spread from today ... upper 270s i'm guessing

Narcissus
07-24-2005, 05:34 PM
just like the title says ... weird lighting, looking flat, yeah!

the second one is me talking on the phone, forearm looks decent.

Manveet
07-24-2005, 05:38 PM
amazing v-taper!

pinky8713
07-24-2005, 05:40 PM
dizam

Lookin' huge as always. Killer taper and gigantic forearm man.

rookiebldr
07-24-2005, 05:55 PM
Are you back in Durham?

oh yeah, huge as usual. ;)

Shark
07-24-2005, 06:00 PM
I honestly think your forearms are the size of my upper arms. That makes me sad.

Awesome as usual!

P-Free
07-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Your forearms are huge.

rookiebldr
07-24-2005, 07:47 PM
lol Chris, funny you should say that. I was thinking I'd have pretty decent forearms if only I could get them that size.

Ripped_alex
07-24-2005, 08:14 PM
ur cute no doubt, but still great bod man, congrats! ;)

CiteCollegiale
07-24-2005, 08:28 PM
lol...

JSully
07-24-2005, 08:29 PM
ur on roids no doubt, but still great bod man, congrats!
go to hell

are you that size? stfu

it takes more than a a couple shots in your ass every week to attain that.

cosmicdebree88
07-24-2005, 09:10 PM
:withstupi Not that I can say from experience, because I don't use gear... yet :evillaugh . But I'd imagine that anybody as gifted as this guy who can accomplish what he has already accomplished would want some puny a$$ bitch demeaning what he has done because of his use of aas.

Edit: Btw, pic is amazing bro! You have attained what many people dream of but will never be able to accomplish.

Ripped_alex
07-24-2005, 09:51 PM
didnt mean to offend u at all man, on the contrary congratulating you but still establushing that roids were used just so i can mentally not compare myself to you as you are as we say on the "juice". Peace my man and keep on liftin.

Built
07-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Your waist looks TINY.

Holy CRAP - killer X-shape!

gympunk
07-24-2005, 10:11 PM
Man, great physique, your forearms look as big as my thighs.
...I guess he *could* be juicing easily enuff , but it looks like just a big, natural physique of a guy who busts his hump lifitng!

cphafner
07-24-2005, 10:23 PM
looking great Narc, foreams are massive!

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-24-2005, 11:23 PM
You know you're a beast, right? You look like freakin' Superman. Those are some Mighty Thor forearms ya got there. :thumbup:

it takes more than a a couple shots in your ass every week to attain that.Yeah. It still takes an insane amount of dedication and hard work to achieve that kind of mass.

Wierz
07-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Am I the only one that's noticed his freaky huge quads?

that's one scurry dood...

Stackattack
07-25-2005, 07:39 AM
Well damn. You sure are a huge mofo. Those forearms are simply inhuman.

SW
07-25-2005, 08:32 AM
You have insane forearms. I thought MINE were big. But they're nothing to those. Must...go..lift...

chris mason
07-25-2005, 09:04 AM
You are looking excellent Narc!

Guido
07-25-2005, 09:22 AM
I think you're stuffing small children in those quads and kittens in your forearms. Regardless - NICE WORK, HYUGEMAN.

Narcissus
07-25-2005, 09:44 AM
i appreciate all the comments, really. but what i am also looking for are critiques, areas for improvement, to consider in addition to what i subjectively see. it would help if i posted more than 1 clear picture - but i didn't, so make due. areas that i say that are sub-par are:
-bi's/tri's still lagging behind delt/forearm development
-chest still looking flat
-outer sweep of quads needs to be brought up in-line w/ teardrop development
-calves, though improved, are still quite noticably lagging

i am planning to snap a few more pictures tonight. also, i am hoping to take a video of me either this or tomorrow afternoon at the gym, and posting it, and seeing the reactions. it's going to be unbelievable. (it's not posing, or anything to do with muscles)

CiteCollegiale
07-25-2005, 09:56 AM
The only lagging bodypart I see is your calves. I wouldn't tell you that to your face tho.

Shark
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
I agree your calves are lagging as are you arms (but only when compared to your delts which are huge.) I think your chest would look great if you were in contest shape. You already know your weak points bro.

chris mason
07-25-2005, 10:34 AM
You and I share the hereditary calf weakness. Other than that, from the picture is it hard to say much else.

If you want an accurate critique you should redo the shot with no shirt. I can then give you more information.

Franco
07-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Calves are defiantely a weak point. Like Chris said take another photo with no shirt and you'll be criticised till youre hearts content

Narcissus
07-25-2005, 11:54 AM
chris: i'll do the no-shirt shot in a few more weeks.

franco: unless there is something more than my lower chest and abdomen to be seen by me having my shirt off, i am not sure what, exactly, more criticism i would receive other than "you would be able to see your abs better if you dropped bodyfat". :confused: i suppose my point is that if you said that i "should do shirtless pictures displaying a variety of poses, then you'll receive endless criticism bc we would be able to see your musculature from many different angles", and in that case i would certainly agree. but to say that if i simply took another picture without the shirt i would be critized til my heart's content, i am simply a little vexed. it is not as if i am wearing a sweatshirt ... removing the shirt in this picture, unless i am mistaken, would merely show that i do not yet have a clearly defined abdominal wall.

BCC
07-25-2005, 12:05 PM
Everything is looking good Matt!

chris mason
07-25-2005, 12:41 PM
chris: i'll do the no-shirt shot in a few more weeks.

franco: unless there is something more than my lower chest and abdomen to be seen by me having my shirt off, i am not sure what, exactly, more criticism i would receive other than "you would be able to see your abs better if you dropped bodyfat". :confused: i suppose my point is that if you said that i "should do shirtless pictures displaying a variety of poses, then you'll receive endless criticism bc we would be able to see your musculature from many different angles", and in that case i would certainly agree. but to say that if i simply took another picture without the shirt i would be critized til my heart's content, i am simply a little vexed. it is not as if i am wearing a sweatshirt ... removing the shirt in this picture, unless i am mistaken, would merely show that i do not yet have a clearly defined abdominal wall.

I don't think he meant it the way you took it. I think he was just saying people could make a more accurate assesment that way.

Anyway, your overall shape looks quite good. Just beat the **** out of your calves.

I would be nice to see some shots of all the compulsory poses when you are ready. That way I think we could give a more critical assesment.

Wierz
07-25-2005, 12:43 PM
BTW.. your back (lats) is MASSIVE!!! You have big arms, but in the front lat spread, it makes them look skinny somehow!

that's crazy...

rookiebldr
07-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Matt, as the others have said you seem to know your weak points. IMHO, your width is overpowering your upper arms. They are huge but like others indicated look smaller due to your back/chest and delts. On the chest, I'm sure with you down to competition size, the chest would really rock and likely won't be an issue. You've been at competition size before, so you maybe able to guage what you'd look like then. Something that hasn't been mentioned are your traps. Some the camera angles make them disappear which is expected however bringing them up might top off those delts better.

Focused70
07-25-2005, 02:53 PM
that roids were used just so i can mentally not compare myself to you as you are as we say on the "juice". Peace my man and keep on liftin.

This argument is so old it's not funny. Steroids are a means to an end as much as a can of tuna or a carton of eggs imho. That doesn't invalidate the hard work Narc put in to get to this point. Get over it.

Node
07-25-2005, 03:58 PM
You're a beast!

Garrix
07-25-2005, 06:35 PM
:omg:

you're a damn big guy. wow. really... really impressive.

Manveet
07-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Just curious Narc, at what bodyweight did you first start to seriously pack on mass?

I can't remember quite correctly, but I thought you said you started off weighing in the neighbourhood of 180lbs?

Patz
07-25-2005, 06:45 PM
I like the brick wall in the background...

symbolism man, symbolism..

BigMatt
07-25-2005, 06:57 PM
i say calves defenitly need work and maybe more wheel could help a little.
Otherwise your pretty complete.

bill
07-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Well from that pic I think everything looks proportional, maybe more than you realize. Your probably your own worst critic and that is good thing. If you figure the formula for calves fill me in.

D Breyer
07-25-2005, 07:43 PM
WOW huge

Gabrielle
07-26-2005, 08:00 AM
you are still a big dude..but I do agree about the quad sweep comment, but that could be the angle of the pose, plus a good quad sweep is most visible at a low bodyfat..what about the hammies and side delts? You are going to look sick when you are cut again

RickTheDestroyer
07-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Narc/Matt, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say in your journal or another thread somewhere that your calves are something like 20" around?
That's really not bad at all, which is something people ought to consider as it kind of puts your hugeness in perspective- they just don't stand favorably when compared to your quads, which are re-****ing-diculous.
Seriously.

SpecialK
07-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Amazing size, forearms are huge!

ROMANMAN
07-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Wow man what excersise do you do for those crazy forearms. Theyre almost bigger then my bi's.

Franco
07-27-2005, 03:03 AM

You took my latter statement completely out of context, it was supposed to be taken in jest. This is the first occasion that I have seen any of your pics, and you asked for criticism and I gave you my opinion.