PDA

View Full Version : does it matter what time i take my vitamins

hollowpoint
07-24-2005, 07:23 PM
its easier for me to take my vitamins right before bed when i take my night time protien. but i work out early in the morning. does it make a differance when i take my vitamins?

getfit
07-24-2005, 07:26 PM
i wouldn't think so! sometimes i forget to take mine in the morning and will take it later in the day!

paisano
07-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Whenever I take vitamins at night, I have trouble sleeping. I take a multi-pack of various vitamins, so I'm not sure which one is the culprit, but I'm convinced that at least one of the vitamins keeps me awake.
I generally take them with breakfast.

pbsteve09
07-24-2005, 09:01 PM
i usually take all my vitamins and fish oils, etc...right after i work out. I dont know why, it just feels like i have nothing in my stomach so im distributing it faster. Although some would disagree with that, i just do it because its easy.

hollowpoint
07-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Hoe long does it take for the vitamins to get out of your system? I know that your body does most of its growing at night so if i took them in the morning would my body get cheated?

Built
07-25-2005, 06:40 PM
I trickle in my supps a few at a time with meals. I take the last of 'em at bedtime.

Doesn't matter.

ddegroff
07-25-2005, 06:48 PM
I split them up through out the day, usually with meals or without depending on what the bottle says.

YungLifter
07-25-2005, 07:04 PM
I was wondering...is a multi vitamin really necassary on a clean bulk? I mean your eating alot of good meats,veggies,dairy,fruit etc that should have the vitamins you need throught out the day. I see a multivitamin being very usful on a cut since your eating less. Am i wrong or right?

Built
07-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Think of it as cheap insurance.

wrestlemaniac
07-25-2005, 07:35 PM
well... it does and it doesn't. In this case it doesn't but if you were to be taking... say, the same vitamin more than once a day, if you took them both at the same time you might end up just pissing away the second one where as if you took them a few hours apart that wouldn't happen. But, like I said (erm... and others before me), I don't see how it would be a problem in this case.