PDA

View Full Version : Summer Combo Review

Unreal
07-26-2005, 11:48 AM
So I got my summer combo deal yesterday. Here is my intial thoughts.

Nitrean rocks. Best tasting protein I've had. Mixes easily, taste great.

Thermocin. Took two this morning, got a bad headache. Not sure if its from the thermocin, or what. Could have been random. Been using 25mg Ephedrine HCl/200mg Caffenine for the past 8 weeks so switching to thermocin may take awhile to get use to. Can't say I notice a boost in energy or anything over the EC stack. I'll take two more with lunch and see what happens.

Multiplus. Took the recommended dose. Always taken daily vitamins, so no difference or anything. Seems to be quality.

chris mason
07-26-2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the review Unreal!

Actually, Thermocin should provide a "smoother" delivery of energy than ephedrine. The "boost" you feel should be less dramatic and less jittery.

If you continue to experience a headache please cease using the product.

Chris

Unreal
07-27-2005, 03:14 PM
So far so good today. No headache, good appetite surpression. I knew I was going out to lunch at a bad resturant, and would be eating desert (cheesecake factory on work's tickey) so I only had 1 cup of cottage cheese for breakfast instead of my normal 600-700 calorie breakfast. Made it through the morning just fine on 200 cals which normally would drive me crazy. No jitters or anything wierd. Took 2 in the morning around 5, 1 around 9, and 2 more at 2 after lunch. So far so good.

I got maybe 5-6 scoops of chocolate whey left and have trouble using it with the nitrean sitting next to it. I figure I better use it up quickly, and get on the nitrean because it taste sooooo good.

chris mason
07-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Lol, cool!

Thanks again!