PDA

View Full Version : Workout Routine Break diet

vvv
07-27-2005, 12:16 PM
I have been working out regularly and my last week of no workout was about 2 months over. I have notice strength and size increase in the past 2 months. I dont have actual number right now but I have seen the difference.

Since I am in school, final exams are appraoching fast and I need to focus on school and exams and dont have time to go to the gym. I have decide to take a break from workingout for another week and begin my rountine in about 7-8 days.

Taking that into consideration, I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out my diet for the next week. Since I wont be working out how should I change my diet?

While working out my diet consist of the following protien/carbs/fat proportions: 35/50/15

During the nongym week how should I alter my diet with respect to the prt/crb/ft ratio? Any ideas? If possible could someone give me a good diet that I could use and not lose any major muscle mass during this period?

Thanks for all the help.

Wannabelean
07-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't change it much.. I am going to take a week off soon and I think I am just going to take in about 150 less overall calories per day and see where that takes me. It's not going to make a huge difference.

vvv
07-27-2005, 07:41 PM
During this period should I stop Creatine intake as well?