PDA

View Full Version : cutting diet

billybadass
07-30-2005, 11:54 PM
for the last 3 weeks i have been on a cutting diet and have been lifting 5-6 times a week steady. i get enough sleep (8 hours) and have plenty of energy for doing my workouts. i have been trying to get my calorie intake down to around 3200, spread over 5 meals during the day. i initially saw alot of cuts and alot of progress, but it seems the longer my diet goes on the more all the cuts go away (even though my weight is still droping) am i trying to cut too fast? i am really not to good with dieting and i always seem to get disapointed with the results and go back to eating normal. but i am really trying to get my bf lower and get cut so i am trying to see if some of you might have some suggestions for me. this is my diet and the protein/calorie of each. also i drink about a gallon of water a day

-8am sandwich 250 calories 13 grams of protein
protein shake 220 calories 40 grams of protein
yogurt 140 calories 6 grams of protein
-11am sandwich 250 calories 13 grams of protein
can of tuna 80 calories 18 grams of protein
yogurt 140 calories 6 grams of protein
-2am grilled chicken sandwich from dairyqueen with lettuce, tomato
cheese ? cal, ? protein
sandwich 250 calories 13 grams of protein
-5am protein meal replacement bar 400 calories 32 grams of protein
protein shake 220 calories 40 grams of protein
-8am 5 egg omlet with 2 pcs of cheese 500 calories 35 grams of protein
small 8 oz glass of milk

my workout are
sunday chest triceps
monday back biceps
tuesday shoulders
wednesday legs
thursday chest triceps
friday back biceps
saturday off

Giddo
08-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Way to many workouts, try WBB1. and looking at your pics maybe you should try bulking a bit more you already look good and lean with no handles.

billybadass
08-01-2005, 11:05 PM
i am 15 pds heavier now than i was in that picture but with a similar bodyfat percentage, that was taken last summer. but i will knock my training down, but what about my diet does this sound good for a daily diet. is this too many carbs? too little protein? etc...

ps can someone tell me approximately how much a chicken sandwich from dq with lettuce tomato and cheese is for protein and calories?

billybadass
08-03-2005, 07:23 PM
anyone... should i try lowering my water intake i drink a gallon a day?