PDA

View Full Version : I gotta stop

Twan
08-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I can't stop with the fast food I've been eating lately. I guess it's because I have a bunch of stuff in the house that I've always had and am sick of it. I had a bunch of KFC today lol I regret it. I have access to a few things like eggs, lean meat, cheese, and stuff but I don't even know about my dinner. Should I shoot for 6 small meals a day instead of 3 big? How can I know what to eat? Any healthy eating routines online for gaining mass and getting rid of the man boobs. lol thanks for any help.

CiteCollegiale
08-01-2005, 08:47 PM
click on the sticky wannabebig articles on diet and nutrition thread then go to "what a bodybuilder eats"

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
08-01-2005, 08:58 PM
Grow some gonads and will power.

Built
08-01-2005, 09:32 PM
And start putting it into www.fitday.com

There's something about SEEING it, knowing you're gonna have to write it down..."Whopper with cheese, fries, milkshake..."

It looks really, really bad when you SEE it.

;)

hoser813
08-01-2005, 09:35 PM
ive had a bad week here and there of when I got outside the lines and grabbed a cheeseburger or some fries, but now Im back on a pretty strict diet. I dont think going to a fast food place once or twice a month is bad for you (depending on what you get) but dont be going more than that. If you want a real reality check about fast food, go rent "Super Size Me" and you'll think twice about that next Big Mac.

ryuage
08-01-2005, 09:43 PM
And start putting it into www.fitday.com

There's something about SEEING it, knowing you're gonna have to write it down..."Whopper with cheese, fries, milkshake..."

It looks really, really bad when you SEE it.

;)

no it doesnt

Built
08-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Okay, it looks yummy.

But sometimes, it's like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal - the act of measuring changes the observed phenomenon. Know you're gonna have to account for it, and it might just change your actions.

Or not. ;)

pbsteve09
08-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Okay, it looks yummy.

But sometimes, it's like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal - the act of measuring changes the observed phenomenon. Know you're gonna have to account for it, and it might just change your actions.

Or not. ;)

who you tellin?? Like that one hardees burger...i polished it off one day and i thought ok i can feel some hardening of the heart, but ill make it. So i got home and looked at the website and the "monster thick burger" has:

Calories: 1410------- Cholesterol: 229
Calories from fat: 965------- Sodium: 2740 mg
Total fat:107G ------- Protein: 60 G :evillaugh
Saturated fat: 45G--------

After reading that, i remember things gettin really fuzzy then all of a sudden hit the ground...cant remember anything after that lol jk :thumbup:

Built
08-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Bwahahahahahaahahahahaha!

diesel_dan
08-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Should I shoot for 6 small meals a day instead of 3 big? How can I know what to eat?

1) I would recommend shooting for 5-6 smaller meals a day that way you can get an extra boost in your metabolism.
2) What you eat depends on what your goals are. Just remember to try to eat as healthy as you can.

pruneman
08-02-2005, 04:52 AM

Or not. ;)

lol This cracked me up, built. What an analogy. :)

Canadian Crippler
08-02-2005, 05:07 AM
It is true though. Anytime I eat way too much fastfood (20 pack nuggets, large fries, large drink) I'm scared to put it in FitDay. :(

pbsteve09
08-02-2005, 07:19 PM
no but i really do agree with built though, about eating food and then putting it in fitday. Either A) you realize that your not eating nearly enough, or B) in the cases of fast food..you eat so much crap, and then when you fit day it....well i feel like going to church and saying my confessions. OMG, then i can turn into Usher, make a song, and remix it 9 billion times, and make it all about fast food! Ok im sorry ill shut up, lol

Built
08-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Brilliant!