PDA

View Full Version : Sandwich from Hell *Warning: Contains very high lipid levels*

Zygote
08-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Today, after class I was extremely hungry and stuck in town (I had emergency low fat cottage cheese but you know.. flavour and stuff)....

anyhow I went hunting for a healthy calorie countable lunch but all I could find was chip shops, fish shops, pie shops, pretty much everything that could be fried in several litres of oil shops....

I suddenly, down a very dark deserted backally come across a sandwich shop x pie shop so I hunkered in and asked the lady there to make me a pork sandwich (pure white meat) with lettuce and tomato, no butter (gotta watch fats) and salt and pepper. I get one for my wife too. She gave me nice big serving of pork and all for 4 dollars.

So I go back to the car, eat my pork sandwich, wait for the wife who eventually turns up. She starts eating her sandwich and then comments about my eating so much fat. I'm like ehh? Theres no fat, just pork.....

When I checked the sandwich, the pork was actually pure, white, solid 100% pig fat. :cry:

I almost developed bolemia right there and then.

Sniff - beware the pork fat sandwich from hell.

Zygote

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
08-03-2005, 01:23 AM
100% pure pork fat sandwich. That just sounds lovely. How could you possibly NOT notice the nasture, disgusting, mucousy texture of pork fat?

tigo
08-03-2005, 05:07 AM
dman you got owned.. but seriously.. pork isntwhite.......

D Breyer
08-03-2005, 11:14 AM
LOL, sucks for you man

David
08-03-2005, 11:19 AM
roflcopter :zipit:

Owned by a sandwich. :evillaugh

IdaMAN
08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
dman you got owned.. but seriously.. pork isntwhite.......

Ever cook a porkchop?

shansen008
08-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Pork has the most fat and least protein between fish/chicken/beef/pork, why you would choose it in the first place boggles the mind.

HobbsE46
08-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Wow, that is pretty bad. Honestly though, you deserved it. Ordering Pork is risky as it is. Unless of course its Pork Loin, which can be as lean as chicken breast:)

pbsteve09
08-03-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah im really quite confused as well on how you did not realize that you were eating straight fat? Its all formed mush...

Zygote
08-04-2005, 12:16 AM
It was some sort of pressed fat. She had other kinds of wierd pork there too, orange and red pork. It was one of those vietnamese shops pie shops so I think it was some interestingly different pork cuts. It had a consistency very similiar to sliced chicken loaf and thats pretty much what it looked like. I didn't have butter and I had lettuce and tomato with it so it actually tasted really good.

As for why I didn't order the chicken, it looked leaner then the chicken that the lady had which was sortof orange. And pork here in australia has a heart tick of approval usually or so the advertisements say :)

Zygote

pbsteve09
08-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Orange chicken....orange and red pork. I think id rather go to mcdonalds