PDA

View Full Version : I Need Serious Update On My Diet. Help!!

SDHW44
08-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey bros,

I need a serious update on my diet. My goals are to lose some serious body fat. I just got done with my dnp cycle and lost about 20lbs. Went from 264 to 245. I am not super fat, I just have enough to cover up what I donít want to be covered. I am 6ft and if I had to guess 15-20% body fat. I tend to store fat easy. I will be going on some prop and tren with some t3 and clen. But I want the diet to be in check. I read too many times when bros ask for advice, that they think their diet is in check, when in reality its not. So I want to make sure I have everything tight. It always seem that when I diet I lose weight, but I look like I did, just a bit smaller. I hate this.

My goals are to be around 250lb at 10%bf.

Meal 1
Oatmeal mixed in skim milk with 1 packet of sweet and low
4 egg whites and 1 whole egg (raw)
2 slices 12 grain wheat bread w/ peanut butter

Work out 1-1.5 hours.
Shake before I workout
20g whey protein and 40g dextrose

Pwo- 40g whey protein and 40g dextrose and 50g maltodextrin

Meal 2
Chicken breast
Ĺ large Potato
Broccoli (hand full)

Meal 3
Top round steak
Ĺ large Potato
Broccoli

Meal 4
Chicken breast
Ĺ large potato
broccoli

Meal 5
Top round steak
Ĺ large potato
broccoli

One key thing I know I need to work out is cardio. I need to get it in at least 4-5 times a week. It will have to be after my workout for 20mins as I donít have time to go in the am.

Thanks for the help

YungLifter
08-05-2005, 07:43 PM
how many cals is that?

SDHW44
08-05-2005, 08:20 PM
how many cals is that?

dunno,

I dont really like to get into that, I used to but I dont have time to make a log and count everything. I eat till im full.

I need something simple

Built
08-05-2005, 08:28 PM
www.fitday.com

Resistance is futile

thajeepster
08-05-2005, 09:36 PM
if your cutting i hope those are at least sweet potatoes. try replacing with brown rice, or even oats.

SDHW44
08-06-2005, 07:45 AM
if your cutting i hope those are at least sweet potatoes. try replacing with brown rice, or even oats.

yes will do,

this was my bulker, and now i need to cut.

Hess
08-08-2005, 07:22 AM
www.fitday.com

Resistance is futile

I tried fitday and is great but I would really like to use something that doesn't have so much forms to fill out. I need a system that will allow me to set my nutritional goals and notify me when I'm not on track.

SpecialK
08-08-2005, 09:26 AM
I tried fitday and is great but I would really like to use something that doesn't have so much forms to fill out. I need a system that will allow me to set my nutritional goals and notify me when I'm not on track.

It really isn't that difficult. Just click on the foods you ate for the day to add them. It takes me about 1 min. of the day to enter in all of my foods for the day. If you eat more or less the same foods each day it's really easy.

If you aren't willing to count calories then I don know what other kind of a system there is for setting nutritional goals.

YungLifter
08-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Damn the people in this world are becoming lazier and lazier. How much easier do you want it to be? Do you want it to click on the foods for you? Thats about the only way it can become easier.

sharkall2003
08-08-2005, 01:59 PM
If this person can't even fill out a log book he doesn't want to lose weight it's that simple. If it means somethign to you, you will do everything you can do make sure it gets done.