PDA

View Full Version : A clean bulk

soul71
08-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Ok guys, heres the go:

I do modelling work so I can't afford to put on any of that dreaded bodyfat (god forbit :O)

I'm 6ft exactly (even a little over) and weigh approx 180 (give or take a pound)

Now, I'm pretty thin in the upper body but I have huge legs (teardrops since i was like 12 - no ****), and quite broad shoulders and big arms (this is genetic, im not a curl jocket :P)

however, I'm looking to put on some mass in the chest and lats predominately, without putting on any real fat (or as little as i can manage)

thankfully I'm tend not to store any fat on my abs, but i don't want to try particularly

now, I realise clean bulking can be very difficult and require alot of dedication, but I think im up to the challenge - or to try at least. I'm 16 and have a very fast metabolism so I really have no idea what maintenence would be

Can you guys link me to some good threads about clean bulking (for some reason the search function isnt working for me?!?!), or give me some advice on good foods for clean bulking and what to avoid like the plague. Or, if any of you are feeling generous you could even write me up a bit of a diet :P

getfit
08-07-2005, 07:39 PM
sticky on "what a bodybuilder eats" have a look! diet/nutrition forum

HILL
08-08-2005, 10:14 AM
eat 5-6 meals a day dnt cut short on good fats like everybody else outside the bodybuilding words seems to associate with a diet. train hard and do alot of research on here it has everything u need and more.