PDA

View Full Version : Alive! multi-Vitamin

absynth
08-07-2005, 08:59 PM
What do you guys think of this multi vitamin? Ive been taking it for a while and it seems like it works pretty well. What are your thoughts?

pbsteve09
08-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Well you can do a test yourself. First check to see if all the vitamins and minerals are up to par with all the bigger names (ive never heard of Alive!). Then to see if it digests in your stomach and not just get passed, place a pill in a cup of straight up Lemon juice. If it breaks down within a few hours, then you know its a good multi-vitamin. But hey if you said that youve been taking this pill and you seem to be gettin the effects of a multi-vitamin...then its doing its job apparently.

BigFada
08-08-2005, 07:05 AM
Do you know any automated food tracking system ? I am in the cutting phase now and I really need something to get my on the right track. Thank you.

pbsteve09
08-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Well Fitday seems to be a very big thing around here. Id suggest going to www.fitday.com and setting up an account. There you can add/track every single type of food that you eat throughout the day. The nice thing about fitday is that if they dont have the specific type of food that you have, you can customize. So try that for a while and then take it from there.

BigFada
08-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the tip ... I will sign up and tell you about my experience with it ... Who knows ... it might the thing I've been looking for a long time now ...