PDA

View Full Version : Ahh yess progress!!

latinlord
08-09-2005, 02:05 AM
I have decided to keep a picture diary of when i started lifting and post some progress. I have only been doing it since May so it has only been like 3months. Before now I never liked working out, but now i'm totally into it. I have always been nervous about the way I look. My body went from one extreme to another. I remember being only 16 and about 200IBs. I freaked out and got in shape the wrong way. Buy giving my self an eating disorder and using a lot of drugs legal and non legal. ie ephedrine cocaine and extasy. I was at one point only 130Ibs and that was about 3 and a half years ago. Since then though my thinness has gone away and I started to gain weight. I'm now like 175 or so. In the first picture though you can see I have a lot of body fat, that is because I lost all of my muscle b/c of the drugs. Well i'm working to get that muscle back. I found this site and it has been incredible to say the least. "Maybe one day I will build enough courage to show my face"
Right now i'm still cutting, but also doing a lot of weight training, and gaining more muscle, so it is a rollercoster ride to say the least. Let me know what you think and please give me some advice that may help. Right now i'm using creatine ether suppliment and protein shakes. I am doing research on some gear but doubt i will be getting into that for a long time. IT IS HARD NOT TO RUSH THINGS. WELL ANYWAY THANKS A MILLION to everyone.

1 more question, I was only allowed to upload 5 images. How can I upload more next time??? How do I make it into a link?? or something like that?? thanks

-- The first pic is of me back on june 3rd 2005 when I was proiblbly on my 3rd week of just starting out
---next is of me on july 13th
---next is of my bicep on july 13
--- next is of me tonight on aug 9th
----next is of my bicep on aug 9th

.maximum.
08-09-2005, 09:27 AM
good progress, for only a month. keep it up!

IdaMAN
08-09-2005, 10:21 AM
You should try to take all of the exact same poses and angles and distance. it is hard to tell with all the different shots of what progress you are making.

FighterInSnatch
08-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Good job man. I can see you starting to take form.

goodgrowin'
08-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Wow! You've made a lot more visible progress in the last month than I have! Good job!