PDA

View Full Version : Competitive powerlifters...

Gutz981
08-09-2005, 04:37 PM
For those of you that have competited how much harder is a shirted paused rep as opposed to a Raw paused

Sensei
08-09-2005, 04:48 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question Gutz. Although it might be hard to get the bar to the chest if you have a tight/advanced shirt, generally the shirt makes getting the bar off the chest after pause easier than going raw...

KevinStarke
08-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Havnt used a shirt yet but i've been told its alot easier.

Gutz981
08-09-2005, 07:08 PM
No what I mean is all my maxes are touch and go...should I go lighter than my gym maxes at a competition?

KevinStarke
08-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Definitelly. I can touch and go 315 but pause rep im at 300 or 305. Havnt maxed or paused in a while though so it might be higher.

body
08-10-2005, 03:05 AM
practise a puase gutz.
then you have a better idea of what you can do. Plus as you get used to the pause techique your get better at the skill.

Paul Stagg
08-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Absolutley train as you will compete. That means with a pause.

You don't want to have to figure it out on your attempts.

ElPietro
08-10-2005, 07:21 AM
A shirted pause is WAY WAY easier than a raw.

If you are going to compete and haven't used a shirt before I'd get going with it soon though.

Gutz981
08-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Yeah thanks I was going to get a shirt and start trying it out I'm am going to be competiting in a meet next month

Lil Mendy
08-10-2005, 09:57 PM
No what I mean is all my maxes are touch and go...should I go lighter than my gym maxes at a competition?

YES!!! In my opinion, you always want to be a smart lifter, and take smart attempts. You never want to fully max out at a meet. You also do not ever want to go to a meet and try something that you have never done before.

A meet is a totally different world. Especially for your first one, your opener should be a weight that is something that you do not even have to think about. You always want to try to get on the board. Your second should be something that is 30-50lbs of your opener and something that is still pretty manageable. Your third should be 15-20lbs from your second.

Lastly, when you have to hold the weight at the bottom it is a totally different world. You really have to be able to manage the weight. You should practice this before you go to a meet.

Again, this is my just my opinion.
Good luck!!

WBBIRL
08-11-2005, 06:49 AM
I would say, that if anything, the pause at the bottom of the rep will give you more trouble then the shirt will.

Sensei
08-11-2005, 07:02 AM
I would say, that if anything, the pause at the bottom of the rep will give you more trouble then the shirt will.

The pause isn't THAT big a deal. You should practice by having someone watch you touch to the chest and then say "PRESS!". The shirt will be more difficult to adjust to and figure out its groove - especially if it's a decent shirt.

Guido
08-11-2005, 07:15 AM
YES!!! In my opinion, you always want to be a smart lifter, and take smart attempts. You never want to fully max out at a meet. You also do not ever want to go to a meet and try something that you have never done before.

A meet is a totally different world. Especially for your first one, your opener should be a weight that is something that you do not even have to think about. You always want to try to get on the board. Your second should be something that is 30-50lbs of your opener and something that is still pretty manageable. Your third should be 15-20lbs from your second.

Lastly, when you have to hold the weight at the bottom it is a totally different world. You really have to be able to manage the weight. You should practice this before you go to a meet.

Again, this is my just my opinion.
Good luck!!I don't understand. Why wouldn't you want to fully max out at a meet? Isn't that the point, to be in peak condition so that you will set a PR at the meet? Yes, of course your opener should be safe, but I always make my second attempt right aboiut my max. Then, depending on how I feel with that attempt (assuming I make it), I'd go for more. If the second attempt feels easy, I might add another 10-20lbs. If not, then maybe another 5-10.

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm guessing when your benching 450+ lbs you gotta be MUCH more careful about trying new PRs......

drew
08-11-2005, 07:41 AM
A lot of it has to do with how well you control the bar. If you have good command of the bar and keep it stable, you will not have to pause for long. If your form is sloppy and you can't keep the bar straight, you may have to hold it there forever.

Paul Stagg
08-11-2005, 08:50 AM
It depends on the individual.

When I go to a meet, I'm shooting for a personal best, not to maximise my total to ensure a specific placing. So my strategy would be similar - 1st attempt is a gimme, second attempt is a PR, third attempt is go for broke.

If there's money on the line, and I have a shot at winning it, I just want to total 1 pound more than second place, and going for broke on a third attempt when a smaller jump wins the meet, I'm going with the smaller jump.

Most of us are more interested in breaking personal barriers and having fun. Elite competitors are going to have a different strategy.

Lil Mendy
08-11-2005, 08:52 AM
I don't understand. Why wouldn't you want to fully max out at a meet? Isn't that the point, to be in peak condition so that you will set a PR at the meet? Yes, of course your opener should be safe, but I always make my second attempt right aboiut my max. Then, depending on how I feel with that attempt (assuming I make it), I'd go for more. If the second attempt feels easy, I might add another 10-20lbs. If not, then maybe another 5-10.
Hitting a PR does not mean fully maxing out. Although you maybe in peak condition, you never know how the meet is going to go until you are there. Things happen that you may never expect. Crazy rules, equipment. You have to keep some energy in the tank. Especially when you are wearing gear. Sometimes it takes more strength just to get the bar down than anything. I never make my second my max. Your second attempt on any lift is usually your strongest. Your third is your final lift. The key is in my opinion to finish the meet with a pr, and the biggest total you can have. I use every meet as a stepping stone to the next.

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Well I don't want to sound cocky but I have no doubt in my mind I will win this...Its not even a question...Lets just say this...the last time they had a meet a kid in the 148 catagory pushed 135 and won 1st place...why? I don't know I beleive it was simply due to the fact of he was the only lifter there. But then I looked into it more, He went for a second and third attempt 2nd was 150 he got it, and the third he failed at 155 :( so obvisously if these type of kids show up or no one else my age/weight I'm only going to be competing against the record which is a measly 235 shirted. I guess what I am asking guys is if you got any tips for competiting ANY at all throw them at me for it will be my first comp

Thanks in advance
Kyle

monotone
08-11-2005, 10:40 AM
is it only a bench competition or all the big 3???

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Well you can choose to do all 3 but I'm competeting in bench only considering thats the only lift thats respectable

ElPietro
08-11-2005, 01:30 PM
The only reason I can remotely believe a 150 lb 15 year old kid can bench 255 is that you are 5'5". Even then, I'm asking are you using a machine, or is it free weight. Also, you can't just bounce it off your chest, or have your spotter arm curl it up with you.

If you can, then cool, just seems very unlikely.

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Not really. I have a buddy who at age 15 benched 245 at 5'11" and 180lbs. Doesn't know **** all about training.

ElPietro
08-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Like I said, could be wrong. 5'5" also means hardly any ROM so I guess it's feasible.

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Yeah, seriously. That's almost as short as Jeff. :p

rookiebldr
08-11-2005, 01:47 PM
pfft, in my day...

Lil Mendy
08-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Well I don't want to sound cocky but I have no doubt in my mind I will win this...Its not even a question...Lets just say this...the last time they had a meet a kid in the 148 catagory pushed 135 and won 1st place...why? I don't know I beleive it was simply due to the fact of he was the only lifter there. But then I looked into it more, He went for a second and third attempt 2nd was 150 he got it, and the third he failed at 155 :( so obvisously if these type of kids show up or no one else my age/weight I'm only going to be competing against the record which is a measly 235 shirted. I guess what I am asking guys is if you got any tips for competiting ANY at all throw them at me for it will be my first comp

Thanks in advance
Kyle
You are going to do awesome!! You are competing for yourself. Just stay relaxed and focused on what you are looking to accomplish. Lastly, have a good time. That is what this is all about. Having fun!! You are going to rock!! You are strong!!

WBBIRL
08-11-2005, 03:32 PM
The biggest thing is keep the weight away from your 1RM... about 15% for your first attempt. You have no idea whats going to happen and you should focus on getting in a good "decent" lift so your on the board. Then if you feel good get closer to your 1RM. If your under 148 lbs you could try and gain a few pounds before you lift.

I also plan on competeing some day, but I have much much more work to do unless I just want to embarrase myself.

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 04:31 PM
The only reason I can remotely believe a 150 lb 15 year old kid can bench 255 is that you are 5'5". Even then, I'm asking are you using a machine, or is it free weight. Also, you can't just bounce it off your chest, or have your spotter arm curl it up with you.

Sir I do realize it may be hard to think I can bench that but beleive it I do it on a flat BB bench Touch and go thats it. Now I may be young but I know what I am doing at least on a bench lol

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
You are going to do awesome!! You are competing for yourself. Just stay relaxed and focused on what you are looking to accomplish. Lastly, have a good time. That is what this is all about. Having fun!! You are going to rock!! You are strong!!

Thanks for the support now just to get that shirt and get used to it for breaking in/getting used to a shirt what do you reccomend I do?

WBBIRL:Thanks for the advice I've never competed and I know to god I will be nervous as hell

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm actually a little pissed off. I was looking at some of the high school meets up in Waterloo and Niagra Falls as well, and realized that when I was 181lbs I would have won one of them on deadlift AND squat. :D

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 04:44 PM
But not bench? Why is your bench lagging or something? what are your lifts?

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Bench is 85 dumbells for 6... (maybe 205 BB max?)...
Squat is 275 for 5 ATF... so likely 335-355 parallel 1 rep (maybe more)...
Deadlift is 375...

If I knew about these meets earlier I would have trained in a more PL style and came in with much bigger numbers. The best DL for the 198 there was 385, the best squat was 350, and the best bench was around 260.

EDIT: Sorry, those numbers are for there 181. I would have gotten beat in the 198... though not by that much. I'm sure by the time I'm in Grade 12 I can destroy these HS comps.

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 05:13 PM
**** you are right You got a sick dead and squat...I cant squat or dead for the life of me

I'm in envy have you ever competed sir?

Sensei
08-11-2005, 05:29 PM

ElPietro,
You'd be surprised how many kids in the 150-180lbs range can push 250+. I work w. high school kids and there are quite a few. I don't know how old you are, but things have changed a lot in the past 20 years. The "200 Club" is still a respectable milestone for HSers, but it's growing.

Canadian Crippler
08-11-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm in envy have you ever competed sir?Nah, in all the comps I knew about I would have gotten DESTROYED with those crappy lifts. If you look at the 198 class Under 19 in most Toronto/Ontario comps the guys are pulling 500+ plus and squatting in the high 400s. The only comps I can manage well in are HS ones, yet my HS doesn't have a team or anything. I have to research it more.

My goal was kinda to bulk to 250 (I'm more BB than PL to be honest)... but if I could find upcoming HS comps I could compete it I might be willing to change that.

Gutz981
08-11-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm sorta into both but I definitly pride myself on my lifts more but the size is just a bonus

ElPietro
08-12-2005, 07:19 AM
Gutz if you are going to compete in a shirt, I'd recommend getting started training in one as soon as you can. You will need a workout partner to help you on with it though. Do you have any friends or coaches that have competed? They could probably help you with it.

My mistake was I didn't train enough with my shirt and as a result I ended up speed repping my third bench attempt, because I didn't know how much I could do in the shirt. It probably cost me 40-50 lbs off my total that I could have easily done.

Also, if you are going to compete in a shirt you'll want to work on tricep strength, since this will help a lot with locking the weight out, while the shirt will help quite a bit on the initial push from the pause.

First time you are bound to make some mistakes. I just benched raw my first lift, something really easy that I knew I could do for more than a couple reps, and powered it up, and then racked. Only problem, is the judges hadn't said "rack" yet, so I got red lights. This can mess you up big time, because now you can't go near your max for fear of failure and bombing out, so I only upped my lift marginally. Then for the third I put on the shirt, and wanted to be on the safe side since my first two lifts were pretty low, and I short-changed myself.

So learn your equipment and at least if you make a mental mistake, you'll know what you can do in a shirt, unlike me.

Gutz981
08-12-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks much sir. Yeah I have a few friends that have competed in powerlifting comps. one of them having won the state one last year so he helps me out and is very supportive hes 45 but looks in his 30s

Miguel Zambia
08-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Sir I do realize it may be hard to think I can bench that but beleive it I do it on a flat BB bench Touch and go thats it. Now I may be young but I know what I am doing at least on a bench lol

When I was in high school, in 10th grade, we all heard about some kid 2 years behind us -- in 8th grade -- breaking the Junior high school Bench Press record. The record was 315 lbs, lifted by a 9th grader years before, who weighed nearly 200 lbs. This new record, 320* lbs, was done by an 8th grader (13 years old), who weighed only 160 lbs!!!

By the time that kid graduated high school, he still weighed only about 170 or so, and benched around 365*. These were all free-bar lifts, not competition/paused, but not bounce; they were decent touch-and-go lifts.

So, yes, such lifts can be done by younger, smaller guys, definitely.

*Yes, NO bench shirts.

Lil Mendy
08-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the support now just to get that shirt and get used to it for breaking in/getting used to a shirt what do you reccomend I do?

WBBIRL:Thanks for the advice I've never competed and I know to god I will be nervous as hell

You will need help with your shirt, and yes I agree you must get in your shirt ASAP. What kind of shirt are you going to be wearing? Poly?? You have to get used to the groove of your shirt, and get comfortable wearing it.

Gutz981
08-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Yes accually I will be using a poly shirt. This will be my first shirt and someone reccomended one for me, http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=02_HD_BLAST The Heavy Duty blast shirt Its about 60 bucks but if someone else has a single ply for me to try thats a little more expensive I don't mind blowing a few bucks on this. What are your opinions for my first shirt?

Darracq
08-15-2005, 11:44 AM
I recomend you dont get a blast they are junk. But you can do what you think is best.

Sensei
08-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes accually I will be using a poly shirt. This will be my first shirt and someone reccomended one for me, http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=02_HD_BLAST The Heavy Duty blast shirt Its about 60 bucks but if someone else has a single ply for me to try thats a little more expensive I don't mind blowing a few bucks on this. What are your opinions for my first shirt?

The Heavy Duty Blast should be fine.

I loved the EHPHD, but it's kind of expensive and for something like $30 more you could get a RageX. I think both of these shirts are probably a little too much for a first time shirt user unless you are already very strong and have a lot of experienced people around you.

I recomend you dont get a blast they are junk. But you can do what you think is best.

The standard Blast shirt IS junk. I had one and all it did was chop up my pits and give me nothing on my bench.

Gutz981
08-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Alright thats what I was looking for...But So you say the HD blast should be alright keep in mind its my first shirt and I do have alot of experianced people around me so what shirt do you reccomend? bar no price

Sensei
08-15-2005, 02:37 PM
To be honest, I've never tried the HD Blast (just the EHPHD), but I'm sure it will be a decent first shirt. Looking at the Inzer site, they also have a "High Performance Heavy Duty" that's $20 more - I'd probably go with that if I were you. You may end up wanting to upgrade two months later, but at least with the HDBlast or HPHD, you'll probably be able to get something to touch in your first workout and it should give you some pop.

If time and money are no object, then I'd say just get a higher end shirt like the EHPHD or something from Titan or Crain. I don't have any experience with them though so I can't really give you advice about models. If you decide on Titan, get it from a distributor, not Titan directly - they are notorious for taking months to send orders out.

I have a RageX right now and I just can't get anything to touch. I wouldn't recommend it as a first shirt.

ElPietro
08-15-2005, 02:41 PM
I still think for value, the Fury is the best shirt there is, if you are lifting in a single ply federation.

Good shirt to learn if you plan on competing for a long time or not, and it won't set you back as much to figure it out.

Plus, from what I've seen, unless you get a custom fit, your first shirt usually isn't the most "ideal" fit, so for me, going with a highly rated shirt that doesn't set you back too much is always a smart choice.

Just my thoughts.

Gutz981
08-15-2005, 05:07 PM
To be honest, I've never tried the HD Blast (just the EHPHD), but I'm sure it will be a decent first shirt. Looking at the Inzer site, they also have a "High Performance Heavy Duty" that's $20 more - I'd probably go with that if I were you. You may end up wanting to upgrade two months later, but at least with the HDBlast or HPHD, you'll probably be able to get something to touch in your first workout and it should give you some pop.

If time and money are no object, then I'd say just get a higher end shirt like the EHPHD or something from Titan or Crain. I don't have any experience with them though so I can't really give you advice about models. If you decide on Titan, get it from a distributor, not Titan directly - they are notorious for taking months to send orders out.

I have a RageX right now and I just can't get anything to touch. I wouldn't recommend it as a first shirt.

What you mean you can't touch the bar to your chest?

Isaac Wilkins
08-16-2005, 06:02 AM
What you mean you can't touch the bar to your chest?

If your shirt is tight enough, it will take you some work and heavy weight to get the bar to touch your chest. That's how strong and tight bench shirts are.

Dave Tate (if you don't know who he is then you'd better start learning some more about the power game) just had trouble touching something around 620 or so to his chest.

I've spotted one of my buddies who took 13 tries in one session to get 585 to touch his chest. We had to tweak his form on every rep until he found the groove of the shirt.

Darracq
08-16-2005, 07:54 AM
I say get a Fury or F6 one size big. for instance if your chest measures 42 get a 44. You will still get a LOT of support and will blow the blast away.

Sensei
08-16-2005, 08:04 AM
A lot of people love the Fury (Titan). I would suggest you go through a distributor if you decide to get one though.

Gutz981
08-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Should I get it to fit or big? I wanna get teh most out my this shirt

Isaac Wilkins
08-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Do you have anyone with experience to help you learn how to use a shirt? Heck, do you have anyone who can even help you get it on? Chances are you won't be able to get it on by yourself, especially if you get a Blast or a Fury, as they're both closed-backed.

Gutz981
08-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Well I have alot of buds at the gym that would gladly help me out now as for them being experianced in powerlifting I have 3 people that could help me with that but if they aint there I think Im gonna have to play it by ear

WBBIRL
08-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Yea shirts are something that you need extra people around for, both getting into and out of. Your first shirt should be thought of as a learning experience, to get acquainted to lifting with a shirt. And your first month or two should be re-learing your form for a bench shirt, getting all the supprises out before you work above your unshirted 1RM.

If you did say and i didnt catch it im sorry, but did you say when you are competeting??

Gutz981
08-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Near the start of next month sir...So I wanna get this damn thing and jump into it quick learn the odds and ends you know.

By the way I gotta say thanks all who contributed to this thread its been a great help to me

biggimp
08-16-2005, 10:31 PM
if you havent started using your shirt yet, you might as well not use it in your upcoming meet. 2 weeks in NOT enough time to learn how to use a shirt properly.

WBBIRL
08-17-2005, 06:35 AM
I agree, youll probably end up with an unsucessful attempt at best... worst case scenario is you'll injure yourself. Dont rush it dude, take your time to learn the in's and out's of the shirted game first.

Gutz981
08-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Well the comp. is AUG 17th exactly one month away I'm gonna give this a shot reguardless I think I can have it by then...I won't even be going for a new max even over my raw gym ones...I just want the record (current:235) I'll prolly just get 240 and be happy and crush my own record next comp.

Sensei
08-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Whatever you decide, get it rush ordered. Assuming the shirt is a proper fit and assuming you can get a reasonable weight to touch, you should be all right if you can get a couple sessions in with it.

ElPietro
08-17-2005, 11:32 AM
If you train in the shirt a couple times, you can always go for 240 with your 2nd attempt, have someone help you on with your shirt and then go for broke with your 3rd attempt shirted.

CarlP
08-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Well the comp. is AUG 17th exactly one month away I'm gonna give this a shot reguardless I think I can have it by then...I won't even be going for a new max even over my raw gym ones...I just want the record (current:235) I'll prolly just get 240 and be happy and crush my own record next comp.

September?

Gutz981
08-17-2005, 05:14 PM
ya

biggimp
08-17-2005, 09:06 PM
no offense, but if you get a properly fitted shirt, i dont even know if you will be able to bring 240 down to your chest. you need to at least open your competition with a raw lift.

Gutz981
08-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Dude I could prolly beat the record RAW if I planned my lifts out right and warmed up properly

biggimp
08-17-2005, 10:40 PM
then do it. that would mean more than beating with a shirt that you only are planning to get 5 lbs out of.

drew
08-18-2005, 06:23 AM
If you can break a record raw, then do it. A shirt isn't magic. You're not going to add 100lbs to your bench in a week. If it were the case, I'd have one already.

Gutz981
08-18-2005, 07:55 AM
Yeah see I understand that I will not be able to get used to the shirt by the time the comp. is. Drew I never said a shirt was magic I simply said I needed one for comps. Now about breaking the record my max attempts in the gym are all touch and go no paused reps

drew
08-18-2005, 08:01 AM
As was said earlier in this thread, you should be practicing with paused reps. Especially if you plan to use a shirt in the future. You'll really need to work on your lat strength and holding the bar on your chest before pressing. I want to use a shirt too, but I'm not going to get one until I'm satisfied with my lat strength and overall raw bench strength.

Gutz981
08-18-2005, 10:21 AM
A shirt is nothing more than a thing to help you show off with higher weight in competition...and you should never be satisfyed with your strength you should always want more...

drew
08-18-2005, 10:54 AM
By satisfied I mean when I get to a point that I feel I'm up to par for my weight class as far as benching goes. I'll never be completely satisfied with my strength level.

WBBIRL
08-18-2005, 11:17 AM
A shirt is not a tool for showing off, it aids a person where his design limits him the most.

Gutz981
08-18-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah but if thats true then why did we ever invent Benching shirts? to make it more interesting the higher weight the more the risk...thats what I figure otherwise why do they exsist?

ElPietro
08-18-2005, 11:38 AM
If you order a standard sized shirt, one thing to beware of is your arm size. If you are big in the arms, then sometimes even if a shirt is the right size for your chest, you might not get your arms through the sleeves.

My bench shirt is an insane struggle for one or two people to get up my arms and the end of the sleeve past my elbows, and then I can just pull my head through and the shirt basically falls right down. It still generates quite a bit of tension at the bottom of the bench ROM, but it's nothing like a good competition fit would be.

I don't know if ordering a custom shirt is a good idea at first though, just get a shirt to learn in that will fit and then you will be able to better judge from that. Guys at plifting comps can also judge your size and how your current shirt fits and recommend how to get a custom shirt made.

biggimp
08-18-2005, 11:42 AM
gutz... shirts are used to help prevent shoulder injury once you start lifting real heavy weight.

and el pietro, my favorite trick is to put those big black trash bags on my arms before i put the shirt on... its still kind of difficult, but i can get it on farther (and a hell of a lot quicker and easier) than without. once its on, just pull the garbage bags out.

Gutz981
08-18-2005, 04:51 PM
By custom you mean a direct size? Because I still gotta do some measuring of my chest and what not to know what size to get

biggimp
08-18-2005, 04:57 PM
size is just usually your chest measurement (NOT PUMPED!!! and relaxed!!!)

thats how it is for titan anyways

Gutz981
08-18-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah the place I will be ordering from has a sizing chart but what I really need to know now is what shirt to get...

Darracq
08-18-2005, 07:44 PM
I recomend you get a shirt one size big If your chest is 44 get a 46. I just got a new one from plgearonline.com got it in 3 days. It a Titan F6

biggimp
08-18-2005, 09:37 PM
fyi titans do stretch out after multiple workouts. good cheap shirts, but they stretch out faster than any others...

Lil Mendy
08-20-2005, 07:36 PM
gutz... shirts are used to help prevent shoulder injury once you start lifting real heavy weight.

and el pietro, my favorite trick is to put those big black trash bags on my arms before i put the shirt on... its still kind of difficult, but i can get it on farther (and a hell of a lot quicker and easier) than without. once its on, just pull the garbage bags out.

Big Black Trash Bags? That is a new one!! You should also try shirt sleeves, and baby powder. Baby powder for sure!! On your body and inthe sleeves of the shirt. It maybe a little easier then trash bags. HEHEHEHE!

Darracq
08-21-2005, 09:42 AM
I used my F6 for about 8 months once a week and it did stretch out but not that much it still has a lot of pop.