PDA

View Full Version : Pbsteves pics (only a few)

pbsteve09
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
hey guys...i only got a chance to take upper body shots. But dont worry your missing abs. nothing from my legs....they suck dude to my previous knee injury. I couldnt get anymore due to the camera crapping out. But heres the few. Im about 180 lbs right now. Also sorry the pics are a bit dark. I had to get the blur and grain out of them (once again camera blows, lol)

HHR
08-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Seems you have a quite nice solid chest too, looks pretty thick. What does the chinese writing translate to on the back of your arms?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
08-10-2005, 09:29 PM
I like the Asian writing down your arms. What language is that?

Anyway, your triceps are lookin' pretty good. Chest is coming along and you've got good width on your lats.

pbsteve09
08-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanx for the comments fellas. The writing on my Arms is japanese. It says on my left arm "the more you sweat in peace" and the right arm says "the less you bleed in war". Then the design on my back is a tribal design for unity.

So the sayin all together " the more you sweat in peace is the less you bleed in war".

Patz
08-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Good chest and tri's...

Nice printer...I covet..

getfit
08-11-2005, 02:13 AM
looking good! tats look great!

pinky8713
08-11-2005, 02:45 AM
You're lookin' good man. Keep it up. The tats look freaking sweet too. I've planned to get one for a while but i still can't decide what i want yet. I really like the japanese down your tri's :thumbup:

Guido
08-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Good chest and tri's...

Nice printer...I covet..Yes. I covet thy printer. :D

Nice lats, too. Do you have no legs?

BCC
08-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Looking good. Nice wide frame and lats.

Pasha
08-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Yea ur chest is pretty big. I have a similar DC hat and shirt.

pbsteve09
08-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Yes. I covet thy printer. :D

Nice lats, too. Do you have no legs?

LOL dont think those printers are all that great..they break down all the time, faxes suck because of the phone lines, but it was cheap from Sams...soooo we decided to pick them up...they get the job done. But the Bass Ale i was drinkin made all the probs of those things go away :evillaugh . I didnt get any leg pics, because 1) the camera crapped out before i was able to get more 2) i had a paintball tourny in Orlando FL, and i hurt my knee pretty bad. So everytime i did squats it would click and become very very uncomfortable/painful. So i just took a good few months off of legs to make sure everything healed up nicely. So im going to purchase some wraps for extra support and then hammer the legs in within the next few weeks. But it shouldnt be a problem because my legs grow really fast compared to my upper body (especially my arms, terrible Genes). So once i build up everything again ill take more pics of it all.

But thanks for the support fellas. This is the only site that keeps me going. Everyone around my area is very negative, saying how my body isnt made for being big, etc. So i just shrug em off, get a shake, then kick they as* in the gym :)

O btw thanks for all the tattoo comments. Alot of people actually do not like my japanese writing down my tri's...but oh well i love em. So far about a total of 8 hrs of ink done for my back and arms total.

pbsteve09
08-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Yea ur chest is pretty big. I have a similar DC hat and shirt.

DC ROCKS!!!! :angel:

pbfreak9999
08-11-2005, 07:19 PM
looking great steve..especially from the last time i saw u. what happened to the desk?

pbsteve09
08-11-2005, 08:16 PM
looking great steve..especially from the last time i saw u. what happened to the desk?

We got it swapped out, repainted the entire room. This damn desk weights like 5 billion lbs because its solid wood. But overall its alot more roomy then the last desk.

WonderWak
08-12-2005, 08:14 PM
hey steve. lookin' great. for some reason you look real familiar... oh well! keep up the good work!

pbsteve09
08-12-2005, 08:17 PM
hey steve. lookin' great. for some reason you look real familiar... oh well! keep up the good work!

Yeah maybe cuz you see me every weekend??? lol :ninja: