PDA

View Full Version : I don't ever feel hungry anymore

muscleup
08-11-2005, 07:40 AM
The last 3 days i have been trying to get my cals to at least 3000. I made it 1 day out of the 3. I just don't ever feel hungry since i have been force feeding myself nonstop. Not even in the morning after basically "fasting" for 7-8 hours. I even had trouble getting down 2 peices of PB toast and a glass of milk this morning. I'll be lucky to hit 2500 cals today.

Should I turn to a supplement for calorie support? Which one is good?

ShockBoxer
08-11-2005, 07:48 AM
I get full to the point of needing forcefeeding at 2k in a day. It's nasty.

All I can suggest is eating food that packs more bang per gram. Nuts, for example. I guess powdered weight-gainer would count, too... but if I drink a lot I just am NOT hungry and can't even force a bite of tuna down.

drew
08-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Drink milk. Get some MRPs. Calorie dense shakes or bars. Eat more nuts. Eat some lean beef.

Wierz
08-11-2005, 07:54 AM
I've found the opposite is true for myself about drinking. I can drink at least 2 700-900 calorie Opticen shakes (made with milk) a day without it interfering with my eating (3 other meals, averaging 800-900 calories and a snack of about 200-300 calories).

muscleup
08-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Drink milk. Get some MRPs. Calorie dense shakes or bars. Eat more nuts. Eat some lean beef.

Usually a 10oz peice of beef loin is my highest calorie intake food during the day. Roughly 600 cals for just that peice of meat...but it's expensive :(
I'm going to start doing what you said though. I can handle a lot of milk and i'll try to get some kind of MRP's after i get paid Friday.

I really appreciate the advice from all.

YungLifter
08-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Im happy I don't have this problem. I easily eat 3k cals and still hungrey. I have to actually watch my cals even on a bulk b/c ill go way to over then gain to much unneccassary fat. It was hard for the 1st week or so but then I got use to it and now I get 3k a day with ease.

EDIT: Forgot to mention you dont have to be hungrey to eat justeat every 2hours and im sure you can get atleast 3kcals.