PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from Fighter!

FighterInSnatch
08-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Ok well I'm into my 4th week of Ultimate Diet 2.0. I don't feel like i've lost ALOT of fat, but I realize its kind of a slow process. My strength is stil the same. UD 2.0 has been great, every week I go into I perfect it more. The first few weeks I did kind of sloppy, but now I'm getting the hang of things. Please let me know what you guys think. My main conerns are my arms and my midsection, I'm sick and tired of my flopped out sides. Thanx

Ryan

RussianRocket
08-11-2005, 05:25 PM
you're getting there dude, you know what is your bf at?

HHR
08-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Some nice broad shoulders. How tall are you? You seem to have quite a strong dominating look (in a cool way).

HHR
08-11-2005, 11:34 PM
By the way. What is this "ultimate diet?" , is it from a site or book? Link me if you can, I'm quite interested.

FighterInSnatch
08-12-2005, 12:04 AM
Not sure what BF is at right now, kind of scared to check. Wish the forum would respond more. Thanx guys

-Ryan

OH and just google Lyle Mcdonald for UD2.0

dw06wu
08-12-2005, 03:27 AM
I'd guess you're around 16-18% bf. You didn't give us much to work with regarding your poses and stuff. Traps and shoulders appear to be a strong point, arms seem to be lagging a little. Chest might be lagging a little too, but it's too hard to judge from the pics.

Stick with the diet for a while; I know it's quite a task. After like 2-3 months it will definitely be worth it. Keep in mind that UD2 is aimed at losing 1lb of fat per week, and keeping the rest of your weight. It's a slow process, but definitely worth the effort in the end if you can stick it out. Good luck man.

Node
08-12-2005, 06:33 AM
Go to body recomposition (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com) for more on UD2.0. Ive been doing it for two weeks now (logging it on this forum too) - another depletion workout tonight *sigh*.

FighterInSnatch
08-12-2005, 07:22 AM
Yah I figured I would only be losing 1lb per week. I'm just going to be patient and stay headstrong.

I've added another picture.

Also, my stats are like so 5'11"@198-200lbs.