PDA

View Full Version : K, back to bulking...

DannyboyXJ
08-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Now that summer's pretty much over (back to school in a couple days), I figure I should start bulking up again.

I pretty much quit bulking this summer since I didn't want to gain much if any BF... Still, I could tell that all I did was "maintain" when lifting; most of my weights are pretty similar to what they were in the beginning of summer...

I'm 5' 9"; 145lbs. I lift 4-times a week and right now, I don't eat NEAR enough to be on a bulking diet.

Should I just start eating practically anything and everything but keep the general food quality as healthy as possible?

I just remember that when I *was* bulking back in the spring, my strength gains went up SO much quicker than they have lately...

--Dan.

getfit
08-14-2005, 02:01 PM
5'9 @145lbs eat up!

what's your diet like now?

DannyboyXJ
08-14-2005, 02:10 PM
5'9 @145lbs eat up!

what's your diet like now?

I eat "healthy" stuff; grilled chicken, cereal, no junk food, no soda (diet), etc. etc. Like I said, I wanted to stay "thin" for summer time and I knew that even though bulking makes muscle growth speed up a lot, you gain SOME fat (then you cut).

I eat a decent amount of protein but I know I need more carbs and fats (and even MORE protein) in order to get stronger and bigger. My gains have been minimal this summer since my diet has been a "normal" diet rather than a bulking diet like I really need.

--Dan.

getfit
08-14-2005, 02:13 PM
have a look at our sticky on"what a bodybuilder eats"

hoser813
08-14-2005, 05:58 PM
youre too skinny... get your ass into the kitchen and eat.

RussianRocket
08-14-2005, 06:00 PM
MILK is your friend, also fat puppies, about 1 year olds are the most tendar.