PDA

View Full Version : dont wanna be a pig

antor
08-14-2005, 07:15 PM
It's that time, I have been reading the forum for around 2 months now, learning from all the articles and information available. You guessed it Online journal time.

Ok first about me, Im 25 male I stand at 6'2" 184lbs. I work in a I.t department In El Salvador Central america, this is a one year work contract I will be moving back to the united Kingdom in 4 months time.

I have been exercising on and off for the last 4 years, mainly off may I add. At one stage I was into mountain biking and would cycle 20 miles a day. My main goal was to defeat fibromylgia which affects my strengh and overall health.

Last year I had a tough spell in my life lost my house, ended up very depressed had total disregard to my health, ended up rather sick. But this is the past.

I have been bulking for the past 2 months clean/dirty as during work hours I really don't have the chance to eat clean. I'm using creatine vitamin b12 and some cheap ass whey which tastes like poo. it's all I could get here.

Flat Bench 130lbs 3 sets of 10 ( need to determine my max )

Shoulder row machine 120lbs 3 sets of 10

Lat pull down machine 110lbs 3 sets of 12

Forearms I use some hand grips these beasts get a real burn on

Dips 3 sets of 10

I use the machines due to lack of experiance and confidence with free weights. From monday onwards I will start using free weights and try to determine my ability. I will update this information tommorow With some photo's

Bulking info
start 170lbs June 15th 2005
current 184lbs August 14th 2005
Goal 200lbs Xmas time

Fat info n/a big belly !!!