PDA

View Full Version : Q: Anyone here buy from Trueprotein ?

SkinnySadMan
08-15-2005, 11:14 AM
I just bought a 10 lbs. bag from them, it's MICELLAR protein :)

I am just curious because I have been waiting for this product to ship to me (it's been a few weeks). It arrived this morning but the thing is my bank account hasn't shown any records of deductions from Trueprotein. I paid by bank check.

malkore
08-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Strange, dunno. I paid with PayPal, and got my bag within 4 days. Its quality, but the flavor I got isn't too great. next time I order I'm using their 'premium' flavor choices.

SkinnySadMan
08-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I guess it's because paypal is direct? It takes my bank check like 1-4 weeks depending for that thing to be sent lol, then probably another 1-7 days for my product to be shipped.

Steve998
08-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I had a look on there site its a little confusing??? when you select quantity is that the pounds you want because that means 10lb costs $116 is that right or is it

quantity 1 = one 10lb bag??

:)

Steve998
08-15-2005, 12:32 PM
oooooh and do they ship to the UK

malkore
08-15-2005, 01:28 PM
what exact product are you looking at? almost everything there is price per pound. LIke the Micellar Casein is $10.50 per pound, so 10lbs would be $105.00 plus shipping.

I think you're mis-reading the Quantity Pricing...that table is for if you order more than 10lbs at a time, you get a discount per pound, to $9.97.

Yes paypal is a direct withdrawl. Trueprotein probably hasn't fully processed your payment yet.

Shao-LiN
08-15-2005, 05:20 PM
I had a look on there site its a little confusing??? when you select quantity is that the pounds you want because that means 10lb costs $116 is that right or is it

quantity 1 = one 10lb bag??

:)

Price is per pound, so if you add it to the cart, what does the price come up as? If it is the price per pound, that is the quantity. If it is the price for a 10 pounds, then the quantity is 10 pounds.

SkinnySadMan
08-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Since this thread is about Trueprotein, does anyone know how much RDA their vitamin/mineral mix contains per 70CC scoop? I e-mailed them about it they just said they put 1G of the vit/minerals mix per every 5lbs. of powder. So for example how much vitamins/minerals % of the RDA would that be per one scoop (70CC) ?

Another great thing about their products is for an extra price per lbs. of powder you have an option to add aminogen, which helps digest the protein more thoroughly.

malkore
08-16-2005, 01:11 PM
email them and ask them for the nutrition facts. tell them you just want it for the 70cc serving size.
that's the only thing proteinfactory.com does better, is that they send their stuff out with nutrition info for your custom blends. trueprotein.com makes you request it, but they do have nutrition facts for all their pre-mix's online.