PDA

View Full Version : I need articles quickly!

Ronin
08-15-2005, 04:35 PM
I need articles quickly. okay so i am having a IM conversation with my bud when i tell him i am starting a free weight program, lifting heavy and send him my food plan. He then offers pearls of wisdom such as this....

you sound like a woman

nobody eats freakin egg whites

you're still a freak

just don't eat crap

drink lots of water, go for a jog now and then

3 meals a day

don't go over the top with all that ********

I know what to do, I was a member of a gym for a bit and had one of those sessions with an instructor

weight lifting doesn't burn many calories, even walking burns more.

Please point me to some articles to send him, he's p*****g me off. I told him my goal was to cut fat, not muscle but he insists on his knowledge being superior. I know this is a pain but this guy has really gotten to me and he is talking as if he knows all about fitness and losing weight, (he's fat too by the way) I figured i would get the articles in the diet section faster instead of general, but if this is in the wrong forum then i apologise.

Ronin

P.S. Edited to censor the swearing.

Built
08-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Maki's article, followed by the two links in the second post in that thread (my post)
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65345

Built
08-15-2005, 04:41 PM
PS thank him for telling you that you sound like a woman.

:kiss:

Unreal
08-15-2005, 04:42 PM
I've been told that all the time too. That I eat like a girl, always watching what I eat and dieting. That diets are for chicks. Not sure what to say back. Ohh well, its coming from 140lb sticks. My forearms are the size of thier legs.

Ronin
08-15-2005, 04:43 PM
PS thank him for telling you that you sound like a woman

Ouch!, :) I was a bit of a whiner. :D

Ronin

Built
08-15-2005, 04:44 PM
I've been told that all the time too. That I eat like a girl, always watching what I eat and dieting. That diets are for chicks. Not sure what to say back.

Tell him chicks get laid a lot.

:D

Ronin
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I've been told that all the time too. That I eat like a girl, always watching what I eat and dieting. That diets are for chicks. Not sure what to say back.

yeah, i got a little annoyed, i'm all calm now and told him to go **** himself:D suprising how affective that is. I showed him some articles and we have agreed to disagree. I will show him in two months though:D

IdaMAN
08-15-2005, 05:15 PM
The guy is fat. WTF does he know? Sounds a like a real tool.

Shao-LiN
08-15-2005, 05:17 PM
I've been told that all the time too. That I eat like a girl, always watching what I eat and dieting. That diets are for chicks. Not sure what to say back. Ohh well, its coming from 140lb sticks. My forearms are the size of thier legs.

Just tell them that they have the body of one and end it at that.