PDA

View Full Version : is this considered bulking

Peevo
08-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Hi everyone,new guy on the block here.This is a really great place you guys have here,alot of info and knowledge.Well if i was on a diet previous to finding wbb,and was not gaining weight or losing it,but i started taking in 1000 extra calories from muscle tech weight gainer,is this going to help me gain some mass combined with the wbb#1 routine?Weight gainer considered clean bulk?Thanks ahead of time

Unreal
08-18-2005, 08:15 AM
Only if its more calories then you expend. If you need 3500 and are only getting 3000 after a weight gainer shake, you'll still lose weight. Keep adding calories until you start gaining weight. Adjust it to gain at the rate your comfortable with.

Clean means sticking to "clean" foods. Depends if the weightgainer shake is pure sugar or something, then its not that clean. Donuts, pizza, fried food all have tons of cals and are an easy way to up your daily intake of cals, but loaded with bad fat and ****ty carbs.

Read the sticky up top on what a body builder eats. Eat plenty of those foods.

ReelBigFish
08-18-2005, 10:31 AM
Never add 1000 cals a day all at once. You're setting yourself up for fat gain. Slowly add in cals abover your calorie needs. Say 300 - 500 a day and keep it there until you stop gaining. If you don't gain on that then add in anther 2 or 3 hundred everyday and montior your weight.

Shao-LiN
08-18-2005, 05:40 PM
A bulk is when you're gaining weight. If you're gaining weight from doing that, then grats, you're bulking.

But what Fish said. Don't just drop or add a huge amount of calories over a day's time, you generally want to work down, or up, to your caloric goals.

Peevo
08-19-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the info guys,any bit helps